[MOAB-dev] commit/MOAB: 214 new changesets

Bitbucket commits-noreply at bitbucket.org
Mon Mar 11 11:29:47 CDT 2013

214 new commits in MOAB:

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/cbaa9563d067/
changeset:   cbaa9563d067
branch:      None
user:        tautges
date:        2004-01-29 04:56:10
summary:     Initial commit of MOAB files with name changes.  moab_test runs all but
stress test successfully.  Does *not* contain modifications made by Karl
to MDB over the last week.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@432 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  105 files

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/9a6479ef4a52/
changeset:   9a6479ef4a52
branch:      None
user:        (no author)
date:        2004-01-29 04:56:10
summary:     New repository initialized by cvs2svn.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@431 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  0 files

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/bf3bd867f9f1/
changeset:   bf3bd867f9f1
branch:      None
user:        tautges
date:        2004-01-29 17:30:11
summary:     Implementing name changes in TSTT SIDL implementation.  Also changing a few things
in MBCN and MBInterface.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@433 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  3 files

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/d384b1c436b6/
changeset:   d384b1c436b6
branch:      None
user:        tautges
date:        2004-01-29 18:55:06
summary:     - changing MBPrism to MBPRISM in various places
- moving functions from MBDefines.cpp to MBCore and removing MBDefines.cpp (these
were just a few debug functions)
- adding version # to makefile, to support 'dist' target
- cleaning up the "make clean_all" behavior, adding that target for TSTT
- adding "dist" and "runtest" targets to makefile
- updating some binary files in the hopes they won't diff after this
- adding a moab file to the doxygen directory

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@434 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  15 files

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/7257a30bf69c/
changeset:   7257a30bf69c
branch:      None
user:        Hong-Jun Kim
date:        2004-02-02 21:36:12
summary:     MB_Mesh_Tag is removed from 'tag_*et_data' of MBCore.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@435 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  1 file

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/de40f28a8b90/
changeset:   de40f28a8b90
branch:      None
user:        Karl Merkley
date:        2004-02-03 00:03:30
summary:     Adding changes to replace the back_inserter() method.  This
speeds up MOAB by about 45%.

Passes all MOAB tests except for the stress test.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@436 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  1 file

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/92b53623146b/
changeset:   92b53623146b
branch:      None
user:        Karl Merkley
date:        2004-02-03 00:22:45
summary:     Optimizing the get connectivity functions.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@437 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  1 file

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/0d76e5d10e72/
changeset:   0d76e5d10e72
branch:      None
user:        tautges
date:        2004-02-06 05:43:48
summary:     A few minor changes:

- EntitySequence: added a topological_connectivity argument to
get_connectivity, and changed MBCore::get_connectivity implementation
to use the vector-based version (instead of the const handle-based
one); this allows the structured sequences to serve the vector-based
MBCore::get_connectivity function (they won't serve the const
handle-based version, since they don't explicitly represent
connectivity)
- GeomTopoTool: changed a tag name to prepend underscores
- ScdElementSeq: changed a few MB_FAILURE's to MB_NOT_IMPLEMENTED, and
implemented a few I hadn't implemented before
- Tqdcfr: turned off the debug flag
- MBMesh: changed if (result) to if (MB_SUCCESS != result)

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@438 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  5 files

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/2aef4908c0a3/
changeset:   2aef4908c0a3
branch:      None
user:        tautges
date:        2004-02-10 17:10:23
summary:     Adding code used in performance testing, and document reporting on that testing.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@439 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  4 files

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/e448d9f68e30/
changeset:   e448d9f68e30
branch:      version_100_release
user:        (no author)
date:        2004-02-10 17:23:26
summary:     This commit was manufactured by cvs2svn to create branch
'version_100_release'.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/branches/version_100_release@442 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  0 files

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/b99f62d5a932/
changeset:   b99f62d5a932
branch:      None
user:        tautges
date:        2004-02-10 17:23:26
summary:     Changing the version to 1.00 in MBCore (previous version was 0.99).

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@440 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  1 file

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/e964f9520642/
changeset:   e964f9520642
branch:      None
user:        tautges
date:        2004-02-10 17:44:33
summary:     Changing version number to 1.01 and version number string to "1.01b".

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@443 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  1 file

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/7a2b0f352d7e/
changeset:   7a2b0f352d7e
branch:      None
user:        tautges
date:        2004-02-11 22:42:44
summary:     This commit is a start at adding support for polygons and polyhedra to
MOAB.  Polygons are represented as a list of vertices, while polyhedra
are represented as a list of faces (stored in the connectivity array
though).  Both these types are represented in a PolyEntitySequence,
which stores the connectivity in a std::vector<MBEntityHandle>; an
additional std::vector<int> stores the ending connectivity index for
each element in that sequence.  Right now there will only be a single
sequence for each (or zero), unless an application happens to fill the
sequence with exactly 4096 connectivity entries.  This code is almost
completely untested, though the moab_test does create a couple of
entities of this type in its entity type tests.

Also adding a start at code for constructing the dual of a mesh and
storing in polygon and polyhedra entities.  Current code constructs
all dual entities, but doesn't currently link up polyhedra or segments
into sheets/chords (that's next, though).  This code is completely
untested.  As it is currently written, this code should be able to
compute the dual of a tet mesh (i.e. the voronoi diagram) as well as
for hex (or any other 3d) meshes.

Specific changes:
- Adding support for polyhedron and polygon entity types
- correcting canonical ordering information for knife elements
- expanding the canonical ordering test to include all entities up to
(but not including) MBENTITYSET

Passes moab_test (except for stress test failure, which has been
there for awhile).

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@444 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  14 files

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/5cd76b7997e0/
changeset:   5cd76b7997e0
branch:      None
user:        tautges
date:        2004-02-12 14:29:45
summary:     Fixing some bugs in representing/evaluating polygon/hedra, and adding
a test in MBTest to test this functionality.

Changed functions for getting connectivity and adjacencies to treat
polygons/hedra specially (because of storing facets instead of vertices
in connectivity array).

All tests pass except stress test.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@445 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  8 files

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/00a2b8eec3e3/
changeset:   00a2b8eec3e3
branch:      None
user:        tautges
date:        2004-02-12 20:38:41
summary:     Several minor bug fixes to dual code, and adding a dual test to the test subdir.
As far as I can tell, this test shows that constructing the dual
works, for both tet and hex meshes.

DualTool:
- call MeshTopoUtil::construct_aentities to make all the aentities before constructing dual
- get vertices, faces, edges, regions before constructing any dual entities, so I don't
have to filter out new dual entities later
- forgot to clear range before call to get_adjacencies inside loop, so was getting
unintended intersection with previous contents
- implemented get_dual_faces and get_dual_cells

MBInterface.hpp:
- corrected commenting of list_entities function

PolyEntitySequence:
- set mElements to NULL in destructor so parent class doesn't try to call delete on it

All tests except stress test pass.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@446 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  6 files

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/c641d7cb3324/
changeset:   c641d7cb3324
branch:      None
user:        tautges
date:        2004-02-16 21:05:14
summary:     More hex dual-based changes:

- adding code to traverse dual entities in a hex dual and construct
sheets & chords (not fully debugged yet)
- fixing a few bugs, e.g. tagging dual edges saying they're dual
entities
- changed get_dual_[cells, faces, edges, vertices] to single
get_dual_entities function
- printing out information on hex dual, if available, in dual_test

Passes moab_test 22/23 tests.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@447 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  3 files

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/9c1f5172af98/
changeset:   9c1f5172af98
branch:      None
user:        tautges
date:        2004-02-17 13:30:41
summary:     More changes for dual representation.  Doesn't fully work, but getting closer.
AEntityFactory.cpp:
- allow get_adjacencies to return vertex connectivity
- implement get_down_adjacency_elements_poly, which applies to polygons and polyhedra
DualTool:
- insert some cout's for debugging output
- fix resize/reserve bug getting dual face tags
EntitySequence:
- implement get_entities(MBRange&) for poly sequences (parent implementations rely on free list
being set up correctly, which isn't used for these)
MBCore:
- test return of notify_create_entity in create_element

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@448 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  7 files

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/7bece926af05/
changeset:   7bece926af05
branch:      None
user:        tautges
date:        2004-02-17 16:45:11
summary:     Correcting n**2 or n**3 bug in constructing dual hyperplanes.  Can now
construct chords & sheets (1d & 2d dual hyperplanes) for general hex meshes.
Also committing a few small hex meshes in test subdir.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@449 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  5 files

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/3963317c8ba2/
changeset:   3963317c8ba2
branch:      None
user:        Darryl Melander
date:        2004-02-17 19:42:54
summary:     Adding PLATFORM_INCLUDE to make depend lines.
SGI needs some #defines in order to work correctly.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@450 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  2 files

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/73cdc287dd75/
changeset:   73cdc287dd75
branch:      None
user:        Darryl Melander
date:        2004-02-17 19:43:25
summary:     Fixing a couple of warnings, such as function signatures
that didn't match and functions declared inline after
being used.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@451 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  5 files

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/4cab4d95584e/
changeset:   4cab4d95584e
branch:      None
user:        tautges
date:        2004-02-19 14:40:59
summary:     Some rearranging of tags and a few other things in MBCore, to better
isolate ExoII-specific stuff in the ***NCDF reader/writer.  Also,
adding support for GMV writer, which I need for viewing dual
complexes.  Also, cleaning up a few memory leaks associated with dist
factors in WriteNCDF (a few more are left, where we're writing new'd
pointers to tags and the new'd space never gets deleted).

This code passes all the tests, INCLUDING THE STRESS TEST.

Specific changes:
ExoIIUtil: fixed a bug where dimension was passed in as topological
dimension but was interpreted as geometric dimension

MBCore: removed lots of exodusII bookeeping code and variables
(particularly having to do with ExoII-specific tags), lots
of this now kept in the WriteNCDF class

MBWriteUtil[Iface]: Added an assign_ids function, which for a range of
entities assigns ids to a passed-in tag, starting with a specified
start_id

WriteNCDF, ReadNCDF: removing deprecated release_mesh_file function; adding
some tag support removed from MBCore; initializing a few variables that
valgrind was reporting reads of; checking for value of dist factor tag
after getting it but before using it

WriteGMV: new export format, useful for viewing polyhedra

WriteTemplate: a start at generic starting point for writing a new mesh
writer

dual_test: support for writing gmv files of dual

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@452 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  14 files

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/9cf69714c627/
changeset:   9cf69714c627
branch:      None
user:        tautges
date:        2004-02-19 16:11:09
summary:     Forgot to commit mods to makefile.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@453 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  1 file

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/8661c43f6616/
changeset:   8661c43f6616
branch:      None
user:        tautges
date:        2004-02-19 23:29:27
summary:     Some corrections to writing the GMV files, and writing the primal to
one file and the dual to another (gmv files can't have both FE elements
and polyhedra).

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@454 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  3 files

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/5687922db9e3/
changeset:   5687922db9e3
branch:      None
user:        tautges
date:        2004-02-26 01:29:35
summary:     Updating the README with directions on getting netcdf.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@455 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  1 file

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/b0fb023d99e4/
changeset:   b0fb023d99e4
branch:      None
user:        tautges
date:        2004-03-03 20:49:58
summary:     Adding a SLAC mesh writer and cleaning up comments in MBInterface a bit (so it doxygen's better).

Passes all tests.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@456 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  4 files

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/dc6ba7cc5657/
changeset:   dc6ba7cc5657
branch:      None
user:        tautges
date:        2004-03-19 19:16:11
summary:     Extensive updates to DualTool, to make it function better and more modular

MBWriteUtil: added an optional start node id in get_node_arrays (also modified
  writers which use this function to add extra argument)

MeshTopoUtil: added handling of vertices in get_average_position

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@457 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  8 files

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/fdaebf1bffab/
changeset:   fdaebf1bffab
branch:      None
user:        tautges
date:        2004-03-29 18:53:37
summary:     Adding a vtk MOAB reader.  This is geared more toward dual-based hex
modification right now, but eventually could get separated out.  Just
need to get into a repository somewhere.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@458 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  1 file

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/bc925fea0241/
changeset:   bc925fea0241
branch:      None
user:        tautges
date:        2004-03-30 22:14:11
summary:     Adding vtkMOABReader files I forgot to add last time.

Updating documentation comments in many MOAB files, to clean up
doxygen output.

Fixing compile problem in WriteSLAC.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@459 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  12 files

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/3c4bf6d665f5/
changeset:   3c4bf6d665f5
branch:      None
user:        Darryl Melander
date:        2004-04-01 00:41:38
summary:     Changes to prevent SGI compiler from choking.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@460 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  4 files

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/7864d4d6b1d0/
changeset:   7864d4d6b1d0
branch:      None
user:        Darryl Melander
date:        2004-04-01 21:39:11
summary:     Added the following functions:

  //! return an iterator to the first value >= val
  static MBRange::iterator MBRange::lower_bound(iterator first,
                              iterator last,
                              MBEntityHandle val);

  //! return an iterator to the first value >= val
  static MBRange::const_iterator MBRange::lower_bound(const_iterator first,
                                    const_iterator last,
                                    MBEntityHandle val);

Windows was tripping on the std::lower_bound function.  The MBRange-specific is faster than the std:: function could be anyway.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@461 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  2 files

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/2b9846bc0c8f/
changeset:   2b9846bc0c8f
branch:      None
user:        Darryl Melander
date:        2004-04-01 21:45:58
summary:     A bunch of changes to accomodate windows compiler.  The most
interesting change is this:

<   dual_ents.insert(dual_ents.end(), tmp_range.begin(), tmp_range.end());
---

>     // dual_ents.insert(dual_ents.end(), tmp_range.begin(), tmp_range.end());
>   dual_ents.reserve(dual_ents.size() + tmp_range.size());
>   for (MBRange::const_iterator it = tmp_range.begin();
>        it != tmp_range.end();
>        ++it)
>   {
>     dual_ents.push_back(*it);
>   }

The Windows implementation of vector<>::insert only
accepts iterators to other vectors, not just any forward
iterator.  This is more restrictive than what I see in my C++
reference, so I think it's the compiler's fault, not MOAB's
fault.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@462 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  22 files

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/7663d89657b7/
changeset:   7663d89657b7
branch:      None
user:        Darryl Melander
date:        2004-04-01 21:57:31
summary:     Forgot to save the project file before I committed it...woops.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@463 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  1 file

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/396999b64e1a/
changeset:   396999b64e1a
branch:      None
user:        Jason Kraftcheck
date:        2004-04-06 19:35:21
summary:     Remove MBRange::iterator and MBRange::reverse_iterator.  Replace them
with:  typedef const_iterator iterator;
       typedef const_reverse_iterator reverse_iterator;

Removed non-const versions of begin, end, rbegin, rend, find, and
lower_bound.

Justification for above changes:

a) Setting a value through the iterator should not be allowed because
   it would allow changing a particular handle in a sequence such
   that the sequence is no longer ordered, violating the design of
   MBRange.  See std::set for a similar case in the STL.

b) The non-const iterators didn't allow changing of the range data,
   but rather allowed changing of a local variable in the iterator.
   This 1) violates the design of iterators in general, 2) isn't
   particularly useful, and 3) could potentially leave the iterator
   in an invalid state.

c) Removes a lot of duplicate code from MBRange.

Changed the implementation of const_reverse_iterator to be a simple
wrapper around a const_iterator which does the inverse of the stepping
operators on the wrapped iterator.

Justification for above change:

a) Data structure and iterator implementation support doing so.

b) Combined with first block of changes, reduces the number of
   actual iterator implementations from four to one.

Removed copy constructors from iterators.

Justification for change:

Compiler will provide default ones that do the same thing.  It was
unnecessary code and some compilers may potentially inline the
compiler-generated ones better.  I.e. there is a very small
possibility of a performance increase with no chance of a loss of
performance.

Added += and -= operators to iterators.

Justification for change:

I needed an method to retrieve the Nth entry from a range where N
is potentially a very large value.  Calling operator++ in a FOR
loop would be too inefficient.

Changed MBEntityHandle value assigned to dummy list node from
~0 to 0.

Justification for change:

Zero is always an invalid handle value.  ~0 may not be on 32-bit
platforms and certainly won't be on 64-bit ones.

Overall, above changes add a bit of new functionality and still
reduce the combined size of MBRange.hpp and MBRange.cpp by more
than 300 lines.

Passed all MOAB tests.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@464 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  2 files

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/2b38a5bc1cbe/
changeset:   2b38a5bc1cbe
branch:      None
user:        tautges
date:        2004-04-13 18:42:46
summary:     One important interface change: adding function to interface to get
default value of a tag:
    //! Get the default value of the specified tag
    /** Get the default value of the specified tag
        \param tag Handle of the desired tag.
        \param def_value Pointer to memory where default value of the specified tag is written
    */
  virtual MBErrorCode tag_get_default_value(const MBTag tag, void *def_val) const = 0;

Other minor changes:
- add start_id to DualTool::get_graphics_points
- added a test for merging coincident nodes in MBTest (commented out
for now).

moab_test runs without errors.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@465 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  6 files

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/cc6d1e3deb42/
changeset:   cc6d1e3deb42
branch:      None
user:        tautges
date:        2004-04-13 19:26:02
summary:     Fixing a few errors in WriteSLAC, and connecting up the write to the
merge test.

moab_test runs without errors, whether you have cell1.gen/cell2.gen or
not.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@466 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  3 files

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/51d7586d08a7/
changeset:   51d7586d08a7
branch:      None
user:        tautges
date:        2004-04-13 19:28:09
summary:     Adding a few test meshes for merging.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@467 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  2 files

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/7b9988c20ac3/
changeset:   7b9988c20ac3
branch:      None
user:        Jason Kraftcheck
date:        2004-04-13 22:53:20
summary:     Fix bug in MBRange::insert(MBEntityHandle, MBEntityHandle). I probably
broke this by changing the "null" handle value stored in the dummy node
of the list.  Anyway it's fixed now.

Add MBRange::merge( iterator, iterator ) to merge/create a subset of an
existing range.

Make the above function and the old MBRange::merge(const MBRange&)
O(n+m) instead of O(n*m) where n and m are the number of ranges in
each MBRange.

Add test for new merge function to moab_test.

Passed moab_tests.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@468 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  3 files

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/a23965fc1509/
changeset:   a23965fc1509
branch:      None
user:        tautges
date:        2004-04-14 17:14:42
summary:     Improvements to the vtkMOABReader.  Reads into paraview, generates dual,
setting dual surface and dual curve ids as scalar data on the polygons
/polylines.  Has option for generating multiple outputs, currently turned off
(because multiple outputs don't show up).

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@469 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  2 files

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/ecb606965c64/
changeset:   ecb606965c64
branch:      None
user:        Jason Kraftcheck
date:        2004-04-19 18:58:55
summary:     AEntityFactory has three methods to retreive adjacencies: two that just
pass back the explicit adjacencies for an entity and one that searches
for implicit adjacencies, optionally creates explicit adjacencies, etc.
The later is what is called by MBCore::get_adjacencies and the one
used in most other places in the code.  All three of these functions
create explicit upwards adjacencies from vertices if they do not already
exists.  This is required for the implementation of the later function,
but certainly not for the former two.  When writing out a mesh, I really
only want the explicit adjacencies.  Remove the vertex-adjacency creation
from the former two functions.  Also, fix some spots in HigerOrderFactory
where it is assumed that vertex adjacencies already exist (as that may
no longer be the case.)

Passed all MOAB tests on Linux.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@470 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  2 files

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/fad21a10d9dc/
changeset:   fad21a10d9dc
branch:      None
user:        Jason Kraftcheck
date:        2004-04-20 01:21:56
summary:     MBInternals.hpp
  - Define mask in terms of the size of MBEntityHandle rather than
    by checking the #define.  Partial fix for issues with 64-bit
    handles on 32-bit platforms.

MBRange.cpp
  - Fix bug in += and -= operators.
  - Fix bug in lower_bound when the second iterator is not end()

MBWriteUtil.cpp
MBWriteUtil.hpp
MBWriteUtilIface.hpp
  - Add some functions for use by HDF5 writer

TagServer.cpp
  - When get_entities_by_type_and_tag is called with a NULL pointer
    for the _value_ of the tag, the implementation was changing the
    range operator from INTERSECT to UNION.  I could work around this
    in the HDF5 writer, but this behavior seems very counter-intuitive
    and changing it doesn't seem to break anything, so I'm changing it.
    If there's a good reason for the old behavior, someone let me know
    and I'll change it back.

Passes all MOAB tests.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@471 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  6 files

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/7f89bfa2872b/
changeset:   7f89bfa2872b
branch:      None
user:        tautges
date:        2004-04-22 18:07:19
summary:     Latest updates to vtk MOAB reader.  Added a few different ways of structuring the output
(in terms of filters or multiple outputs from the reader).

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@472 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  2 files

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/700175e6d9c0/
changeset:   700175e6d9c0
branch:      None
user:        Jason Kraftcheck
date:        2004-04-23 17:31:21
summary:     Add run-time registration of file readers/writers (not runtime loading of
plugins yet, just the ability for an app to register its own reader and/or
writer.)

Also add selection of reader/writer based on file extension.  If no writer
exists for the file  extension, an exodus file will be written. The reader
for the file extension will be used if there is one.  Otherwise all readers
are tried.  If there is a reader for a given file extension and that reader
fails, other readers are NOT tried.

For file-extension matching, a case-sensitive search is tried first.
If no match is found, a case-insensitive search is tried.

Add MBReaderIface and MBWriterIface as reader/writer interface definition
and change all readers/writers to implement above interfaces.

Change exodus writer to export all mesh as one block if no blocks are
defined.  Old behavior was to fail in this case.

Quick hack to .cub file reader to make it not a singleton.  Tested with
simple mesh-a-brick test case.

All built-in readers and writers are registered in the MBReaderWriterSet
constructor.  File extensions and such for built-in readers are hard-coded
there.

moab_test succeeds for the above changes.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@473 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  19 files

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/476d03053cc1/
changeset:   476d03053cc1
branch:      None
user:        Jason Kraftcheck
date:        2004-04-23 17:34:08
summary:     Add util functions for reading/writing polygons and polyhedra.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@474 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  6 files

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/17792a1d27d5/
changeset:   17792a1d27d5
branch:      None
user:        Jason Kraftcheck
date:        2004-04-23 17:37:07
summary:     Add trivial file converter.  Usage: convert <inputfile><outputfile>

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@475 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  2 files

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/d526cb68427a/
changeset:   d526cb68427a
branch:      None
user:        Jason Kraftcheck
date:        2004-04-23 19:24:23
summary:     Allow control of filename for dumped ACIS .sat file generated by
.cub file reader.  The global tag "__ACISDumpFile" can be set with
the desired output filename.  If the tag contains a NULL pointer or
an empty string, no file is written.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@476 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  1 file

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/238632b4c8f4/
changeset:   238632b4c8f4
branch:      None
user:        Jason Kraftcheck
date:        2004-04-23 19:25:37
summary:     Add some options to trivial file converter to make it more convenient for
debugging and timing hdf5 file read/write.

Added option to print read and write times.

Added option to control .sat file dumped by .cub file reader.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@477 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  1 file

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/6f7f0d73dd80/
changeset:   6f7f0d73dd80
branch:      None
user:        Jason Kraftcheck
date:        2004-04-23 23:18:18
summary:     Fix the untility function for gathering adjacencies that I added eariler
to skip meshsets in the adjacency list for an element.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@478 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  1 file

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/db2f6145afa5/
changeset:   db2f6145afa5
branch:      None
user:        Jason Kraftcheck
date:        2004-04-24 02:36:53
summary:     Fix bug in get_parents and get_children.  Functions always recursively
retrieved all parents/children.  Fixed stop case for recursion.

moab_test succeeded.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@479 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  1 file

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/cbd5ad412012/
changeset:   cbd5ad412012
branch:      None
user:        Jason Kraftcheck
date:        2004-04-24 02:37:49
summary:     Forgot to commit this with an earlier change to Tqdcfr.cpp

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@480 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  1 file

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/aa99a0ea57a4/
changeset:   aa99a0ea57a4
branch:      None
user:        Jason Kraftcheck
date:        2004-04-27 06:15:21
summary:     hdf5-wrapper library for tstt hdf5 mesh file format.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@481 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  18 files

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/2a18af0eeb43/
changeset:   2a18af0eeb43
branch:      None
user:        Jason Kraftcheck
date:        2004-04-27 06:17:53
summary:     HDF5 reader-writer code.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@482 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  6 files

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/5f7a3692cc1f/
changeset:   5f7a3692cc1f
branch:      None
user:        Jason Kraftcheck
date:        2004-04-27 06:20:29
summary:     Add conditional compile of HDF5 reader/writer.  By default, not included.
This adds gmake-specific stuff to the makefile.

Compile libMOAB.so as position-independent code (PIC) as discussed
with Tim.  It is now a real shared object.

Add MB.common for inclusion in tool makefiles.

Clean up make files a bit.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@483 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  7 files

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/5060196e487a/
changeset:   5060196e487a
branch:      None
user:        Jason Kraftcheck
date:        2004-04-27 06:21:07
summary:     Fix bug in PolyEntitySequence constructor that resulted in garbage
values from ::get_end_handle().

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@484 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  1 file

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/12dfd809bcbb/
changeset:   12dfd809bcbb
branch:      None
user:        Jason Kraftcheck
date:        2004-04-27 06:21:48
summary:     Fix bug in EntitySequenceManager::private_create_entity_sequence.  If
type is MBPOLYGON or MBPOLYHEDRON, need to create PolyEntitySequence,
not ElementEntitySequence.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@485 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  1 file

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/ed68ff84fc19/
changeset:   ed68ff84fc19
branch:      None
user:        Jason Kraftcheck
date:        2004-04-27 06:24:05
summary:     Fix bug in MBCore related to selecting readers by extension.

Clean up interface to MBReaderWriterSet and add ability for an app. to
iterate over the list of readers/writers (useful for populating the
pulldown filetype selection in file dialogs.)

Fix bug in MBCore::tag_get_default_value.  If no default value is set,
return MB_ENTITY_NOT_FOUND rather than segfaulting.  Update comments in
MBInterface accordingly.

Add registration of Read/WriteHDF5 (conditional on build option.)

Add ability to get MBReaderWriterSet through MBInterface::query_interface.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@486 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  4 files

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/411fdac6e591/
changeset:   411fdac6e591
branch:      None
user:        Jason Kraftcheck
date:        2004-04-27 06:25:01
summary:     Include MB.common in makefiles for correct build options.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@487 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  2 files

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/7677a511ce9a/
changeset:   7677a511ce9a
branch:      None
user:        Jason Kraftcheck
date:        2004-04-27 20:42:11
summary:     Fix bug : missing null-terminator on C string.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@488 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  1 file

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/a2364e86e4f1/
changeset:   a2364e86e4f1
branch:      None
user:        Jason Kraftcheck
date:        2004-04-28 01:43:09
summary:     Fix bug un-escaping strings and add some error checking.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@489 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  4 files

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/1eb28d7243e5/
changeset:   1eb28d7243e5
branch:      None
user:        Jason Kraftcheck
date:        2004-04-28 02:30:37
summary:     More fixes for PolyEntitySequence creation.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@490 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  2 files

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/6c8b123973d6/
changeset:   6c8b123973d6
branch:      None
user:        Jason Kraftcheck
date:        2004-04-28 02:31:02
summary:     Don't try to write meshsets if there aren't any.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@491 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  1 file

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/8447da26465b/
changeset:   8447da26465b
branch:      None
user:        Jason Kraftcheck
date:        2004-04-28 02:32:06
summary:     Update comments for better Doxygen output.  Add config file for Doxygen.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@492 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  2 files

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/a8e5067b27d8/
changeset:   a8e5067b27d8
branch:      None
user:        Jason Kraftcheck
date:        2004-04-28 21:42:32
summary:     Fix use of some uninitialized values in ReadHDF5.cpp.

Remove unnecessary/unused struct member in ReadHDF5.hpp

Fix bug when file to be read contains sets but no parent/child
  relations between sets (don't try to close object that was
  never opend.)

Do better job of selecting type for platform-independent reading
  of tag data if the type is stored in the file but is not known
  in MOAB.

Fix memory corruption bug when reading a file if the tag data in
  the file is of a different size than what is defined for the
  tag in MOAB.

Fix bug reading dense tags.

Check return value from mhdf_closeFile in WriteHDF5.cpp.  If the
  writer failed to close some objects, HDF5 will not close the
  file.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@493 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  3 files

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/1b8133c08ebf/
changeset:   1b8133c08ebf
branch:      None
user:        Jason Kraftcheck
date:        2004-04-28 22:01:35
summary:     Add mdhf_getNativeType to try to select a native type to read into,
given a type stored in the file and a size.  Works only for atomic
types.

Define API_BEGIN-API_END pair and wrap implementation of all mhdf
API functions in them to catch unclosed objects (which are a memory
leak and prevent HDF5 from closing the file.)  If compiled -DNDEBUG
API_BEGIN and API_END become no-ops.

In mhdf_closeFile, check if HDF5 will refuse to close the file because
of unclosed objects in the file, and if so fail.

Fix failure to close type object handle in mhdf_getElemTypeName.

Fix failure to close meshset group in mhdf_haveSets

Fix mhdf_createTypeTag.  Commit a copy of the passed type object to
the file, not the passed object.  Can then close the copied/committed
object so caller isn't responsible for closing an object in the file.

Fix mhdf_getTagInfo.  Pass back copy of saved type object so the
actual object in the file can be closed before the function returns.
Still callers responsibility to close the passed-back type object,
but file is still close-able if the caller does not.

Fix mhdf_haveDenseTag.  Bug caused it to always return false (can't
use path component names with trailing '/' in util group-searching
code.  Perhaps I should fix the searching code in util.c to allow
the trailing '/' eventually.)

Fix bug in mhdf_read_scalar_attrib.  Failed to close opened type
object, and tried to pass a possibly uninitialized variable to an
HDF5 API function.

Fix incorrect error message in mhdf_readwrite.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@494 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  10 files

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/cbffd0f7f7ea/
changeset:   cbffd0f7f7ea
branch:      None
user:        Jason Kraftcheck
date:        2004-04-28 22:08:13
summary:     Add test for HDF5 file reading and writing.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@495 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  2 files

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/53f1d58ed020/
changeset:   53f1d58ed020
branch:      None
user:        Jason Kraftcheck
date:        2004-04-28 22:37:52
summary:     Implement MBCore::get_meshset_options.

Enable saving of meshset options in HDF5 file.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@496 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  2 files

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/e3bf8339458f/
changeset:   e3bf8339458f
branch:      None
user:        Jason Kraftcheck
date:        2004-04-28 23:39:17
summary:     Fix bug reading element connectivity.  Was only doing ID->handle conversion
for the first num_elements/nodes_per_elem elements.  Didn't catch this earlier
because if a file is read into an empty database, the ID and the handle
happen to be the same for nodes.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@497 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  1 file

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/6dc0ccb5a1fd/
changeset:   6dc0ccb5a1fd
branch:      None
user:        Jason Kraftcheck
date:        2004-04-29 01:13:17
summary:     Fix bug writing meshsets for which order of contents must be preserved.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@498 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  1 file

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/b2eae18fc29e/
changeset:   b2eae18fc29e
branch:      None
user:        Jason Kraftcheck
date:        2004-04-29 17:13:11
summary:     Pass back maximum global ID from open function so reader has an idea
of the size of the mesh contained in the file.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@499 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  2 files

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/63a4de16fb7d/
changeset:   63a4de16fb7d
branch:      None
user:        Jason Kraftcheck
date:        2004-04-29 17:14:04
summary:     Remove references to global ID tag, typedef for global ID data, etc.  Not
used for reading.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@500 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  2 files

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/8eaf6761d7c1/
changeset:   8eaf6761d7c1
branch:      None
user:        Jason Kraftcheck
date:        2004-05-03 17:29:03
summary:     One last change to file format.  Save indicies rather than counts in
set-list so random access of meshset data is easier.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@501 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  1 file

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/526fb17c4248/
changeset:   526fb17c4248
branch:      None
user:        Jason Kraftcheck
date:        2004-05-03 17:29:52
summary:     Change file format to use indices rathar than counts for meshsets.

Fix bug converting ranged ID lists to handles.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@502 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  2 files

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/1929c003d684/
changeset:   1929c003d684
branch:      None
user:        Jason Kraftcheck
date:        2004-05-07 01:40:18
summary:     Last minute change to file format.  Really, this is the last time...

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@503 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  1 file

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/300080744c11/
changeset:   300080744c11
branch:      None
user:        tautges
date:        2004-05-10 21:38:20
summary:     Adding MBTagConventions.hpp which contains #define's of conventional
tag names; this way, interface header won't need to change as new tag
conventions are added.  Also adding 'category' tag, which holds a
generic "category" or "class" name for a given set (obviously,
couldn't use "class" here).  Some example categories are "material
set", "group".

DualTool:
- adding both-directional links between dual and primal entities
- add get_dual_hyperplanes(..), which returns dual hyperplane sets
with specified dimension
- fixing bug in construct_dual_hyperplanes where return was used
instead of continue
- in chord traversal, don't consider dual edges on the loop

Other misc changes:
MBCore: change look of list_entities to be more understandable, and
add option to list set hierarchies
MBRange: add brain-dead implementation of subtract() function
ReadNCDF: minor dimension fix
Tqdcfr: add support for category tags for groups, geom topo sets,
material/dirichlet/neumann sets; also change an assert to an error
return in case where an id attribute has unrecognized data
WriteSLAC: fixing an increment operator to generate correct
connectivity array.
makefile: changing implementation version to 1.01, and adding 'dist'
target
dual_test.cpp: updating tag names for dual surface/curve sets
converter: change include file

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@504 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  20 files

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/f86312aa383c/
changeset:   f86312aa383c
branch:      None
user:        tautges
date:        2004-05-15 00:23:16
summary:     A few misc changes to put into the repository before travelling next
week.

DualTool:
- changing type of dual hyperplane tag to be an entity handle rather
than an integer
- constructing parent/child relationships between dual surface
(sheets) and dual lines (chords) so that a sheet is the parent of all
chords on that sheet
- adding category names to dual surface & line entity sets

Added an argument to get_tag_with_value-type functions in
DenseTagCollections designating whether value being requested is equal
to default value.  Currently, when searching for entities with
specific tag values, that value can't equal the default value, because
of the lazy creation of dense tags.  Currently just returns a failure.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@505 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  5 files

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/1c0e9e7f3095/
changeset:   1c0e9e7f3095
branch:      None
user:        tautges
date:        2004-05-15 00:26:28
summary:     Missed this one when I created MBTagConventions.hpp.  (Note to self: there's a dependency
missing if this slipped through, will need to correct that.)

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@506 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  1 file

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/0e72dec5864c/
changeset:   0e72dec5864c
branch:      None
user:        Karl Merkley
date:        2004-05-17 23:34:43
summary:     Added #ifndef MB_STATIC around the MBClient class.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@507 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  1 file

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/13b1177d2088/
changeset:   13b1177d2088
branch:      None
user:        Jason Kraftcheck
date:        2004-05-18 16:06:50
summary:     Add missing "#endif" for "#ifndef MB_STATIC".

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@508 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  1 file

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/3991298d3407/
changeset:   3991298d3407
branch:      None
user:        tautges
date:        2004-05-21 17:50:31
summary:     A rough 1st start at a template for constructing new mesh writers.
Doing this as part of writing a vtk writer requested by Pat (been
meaning to do this anyway for some time too...).

Passes all tests (static and shared).

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@509 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  3 files

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/98ae09e989b2/
changeset:   98ae09e989b2
branch:      None
user:        tautges
date:        2004-05-21 21:01:02
summary:     Adding vtk writer.  Vtk files get extension '.vtk'.  Doesn't handle higher-
order elements for now, but otherwise handles all elements handled by
vtk.  All material sets output together, with no data about which
material set each element was in (could do that later if necessary).

Passes dynamic moab_test.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@510 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  6 files

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/5ba7d6bf92b6/
changeset:   5ba7d6bf92b6
branch:      None
user:        tautges
date:        2004-05-21 22:28:37
summary:     Fixed WriteVtk so it writes to a file properly.  Needed to call sync()
on the stream just before closing it (otherwise zero-sized file
results).

Also fixing the cvs command in the 'dist' target of the makefile so
that it does a clean checkout.

Passes static and shared tests.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@511 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  3 files

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/d6152b60c981/
changeset:   d6152b60c981
branch:      None
user:        tautges
date:        2004-06-28 18:25:12
summary:     LICENSE: adding notice of Sandia/LGPL licenses for MOAB

AEntityFactory:
- account for structured sequences when constructing vertex-element
adjacencies (has to use different function for getting connectivity in
case of structured element)
- check for returned error when constructing vertex-element
adjacencies

MBCN:
- add function SubEntityConn, which returns the connectivity of a
given sub-entity given the parent connectivity and the sub-entity
dimension and index
- rename previous SubEntityConn function to SubEntityVertexIndices to
more accurately reflect function's purpose

MBTagConventions.hpp:
- add comments describing semantics of each tag type

WriteSLAC:
- added initializations to avoid compiler warnings

WriteVtk.cpp:
- removed a few newline outputs

TSTT/MBMesh.cpp:
- changed code in CreateEntities to be (much) more efficient, by not
using mb_range_inserter for vertices
- fixed a few dumb paste-os

TSTT/server/TSTT_MOAB_MoabMesh_Impl.cc:
- implemented entity set subtract/unite/intersect, entity
create/delete, set vertex coordinates

test/perf/[cubit_perf, perf, tstt_perf].cpp:
- made performance tests more consistent with each other in terms of
output and averaging coordinate positions
- adding tstt performance test
- adding vertex-element adjacency query test in addition to
element-vertex adjacency & coordinates test

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@512 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  11 files

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/d607e19d07f1/
changeset:   d607e19d07f1
branch:      None
user:        tautges
date:        2004-06-28 18:49:40
summary:     Adding copyright notices.  Also adding a few changes to
TSTT/EntitySet.?pp which I forgot to add before.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@513 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  102 files

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/73bde5c9f85c/
changeset:   73bde5c9f85c
branch:      None
user:        tautges
date:        2004-06-28 19:28:44
summary:     Adding RELEASE_NOTES file.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@514 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  1 file

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/5a5d2dae19f1/
changeset:   5a5d2dae19f1
branch:      None
user:        tautges
date:        2004-06-28 19:32:21
summary:     Updating versions (both implementation and interface) to 1.01.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@515 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  2 files

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/ecb9355b2581/
changeset:   ecb9355b2581
branch:      None
user:        tautges
date:        2004-06-28 19:47:29
summary:     Adding license comments to mhdf files.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@516 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  16 files

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/e5c05d95cbb4/
changeset:   e5c05d95cbb4
branch:      None
user:        tautges
date:        2004-06-28 19:49:18
summary:     Adding license comments to test/h5file files.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@517 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  2 files

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/748e29913eab/
changeset:   748e29913eab
branch:      None
user:        tautges
date:        2004-06-29 02:00:14
summary:     Changes to make timing and memory data more consistent; now, only one test
(structured, unstructured block, unstructured individual) is run per execution
of the test, rather than all three (two for tstt test, which doesn't have
structured representation).  Timing data indicated that having all tests in
the same execution skewed the data (probably because of memory allocation/deallocation).

Splits at different mesh sizes, e.g. time per element, memory per element, look
much more consistent across all the runs now.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@518 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  2 files

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/7b5b67c2add1/
changeset:   7b5b67c2add1
branch:      None
user:        tautges
date:        2004-06-30 08:09:00
summary:     Fairly solid start at a MOAB-based partitioning tool based on Chaco.
In essence, this tool reads a mesh into MOAB, constructs the input to
chaco (basically, a graph), tells chaco to compute a partition of
the 3d mesh entities, writes that partition into MOAB in the form of
entity sets with tags denoting they're a processor partition, and
tells MOAB to write the mesh to a file.

I haven't tested this with HDF5-based mesh output from MOAB, which is
the only output format which will preserve that information.  However,
since HDF5-based output handles sets and tags, this data should go
into the file without a problem (as well as reading into MOAB-based
viz tools like QVDual, but I guess I'm the only one that cares about
that...)

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@520 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  4 files

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/b905fef2fb72/
changeset:   b905fef2fb72
branch:      None
user:        tautges
date:        2004-06-30 08:21:27
summary:     - fixed implementation of MBCN::SubEntityConn
- implemented MBSkinner::get_bridge_adjacencies; this will eventually
  go into MBInterface, but I'll wait until the TSTT group converges on
  a spec for this function (bridge adjacencies are e.g. give me all
  the hexes sharing edges with the current hex; the function takes as input a
  source entity, a bridge dimension, and a target dimension, and returns
  a list of entities)
- added license statements to new mbchaco tool

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@521 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  8 files

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/5782a48812fb/
changeset:   5782a48812fb
branch:      None
user:        tautges
date:        2004-07-02 23:34:35
summary:     A few changes to restore compilation of hdf5 stuff (had broken it when
I moved tag conventions to MBTagConventions.hpp).  Also adding a bit
to the link statement.  Jason K, could you check this to make sure it
still builds for you?  Thanks.

Passes moab_test.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@522 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  4 files

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/7db60b0e16ed/
changeset:   7db60b0e16ed
branch:      None
user:        tautges
date:        2004-07-13 00:25:49
summary:     Fixing a bug in reading entity name attributes.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@523 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  1 file

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/514616da8bab/
changeset:   514616da8bab
branch:      None
user:        tautges
date:        2004-07-13 00:26:36
summary:     Tell chaco not to free the graph, since it's done in mbchaco.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@524 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  1 file

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/01bb1efffad2/
changeset:   01bb1efffad2
branch:      None
user:        Jason Kraftcheck
date:        2004-08-10 00:16:52
summary:     Add #ifndef multiple-include guards.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@525 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  1 file

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/63d55dce2de5/
changeset:   63d55dce2de5
branch:      None
user:        Jason Kraftcheck
date:        2004-08-10 00:18:18
summary:     Provide altnerate "open" function to allow opening in parallel.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@526 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  2 files

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/fab3b5d3ffa4/
changeset:   fab3b5d3ffa4
branch:      None
user:        Jason Kraftcheck
date:        2004-08-10 00:20:03
summary:     Restructure code to maximize code re-use with a parallel implementation
of the HDF5 writer.

Write all tags in sparse format as work-around for limitations of MOAB API.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@527 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  2 files

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/099a84816f6b/
changeset:   099a84816f6b
branch:      None
user:        Jason Kraftcheck
date:        2004-08-23 23:42:41
summary:     Commit first pass at parallel file IO for HDF5 files.  This code is not
tested, probaby doesn't work, and will have significant parts rewritten
shortly.  I'm committing this now only to preserve this impelmentation
before rewritting parts of it as discussed with Tim.

Compiles on Linux.  Untested.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@528 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  2 files

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/13c1a0b41f2c/
changeset:   13c1a0b41f2c
branch:      None
user:        Jason Kraftcheck
date:        2004-08-24 19:45:30
summary:     Fix minor bug: clear error status if createFile was successful.  (It is
objvious that it was successful anyway because it returned a file handle.)

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@529 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  1 file

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/589f23c0b530/
changeset:   589f23c0b530
branch:      None
user:        Jason Kraftcheck
date:        2004-08-24 19:48:46
summary:     Fix typo that broke compile of HDF5 writer.

Replace 400+ lines of error-checking code scattered throughout file
with macros.  Makes code more readable and reduces overall file size
by 250+ lines (11%).

Passed moab_test and test/h5file.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@530 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  1 file

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/9dace73d8366/
changeset:   9dace73d8366
branch:      None
user:        Jason Kraftcheck
date:        2004-08-25 01:58:14
summary:     Add iterator for iterating over the ranges in the MBRange class.
There was an existing pair_iterator defined, but a) it is unusable
outside of MBRange because the definition of MBRange::PairNode is
private (so why is the pair_iterator definition public?) and b) it
returns a non-const pointer to the MBRange::PairNode object which
means it isn't safe to allow use of it outside of MBRange.  Define
a new const_pair_iterator class that can be safely used outside
of MBRange and make the operator->() return a std::pair of MBEntityHandles.

Passed moab_test on Linux.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@531 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  1 file

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/b9f34f054e24/
changeset:   b9f34f054e24
branch:      None
user:        Jason Kraftcheck
date:        2004-08-31 00:02:08
summary:     get_entities_with_tag_values is capable of either getting all entities with
a given value for a tag or all entities that have any value set for a tag.
However, it accepts an array of tags to search for and will only do the
"all entities that have any value set" thing for all of the tags.
(The array of values is a null pointer.)  If I try to pass a non-null array
with a null value for only some of the tags, it crashed.  Fix it so that
I can ask for something like get all the meshsets that have a value of 0
for the ID tag and have the geometry dimension tag set, regardless of the
value of the latter.

Passed moab_test on Linux.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@532 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  1 file

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/999b09feec71/
changeset:   999b09feec71
branch:      None
user:        Jason Kraftcheck
date:        2004-08-31 18:17:02
summary:     Replace very ugly "*(reinterpret_cast<const int**>(values)+it)" with the
equivalent "values[it]".

Passes moab_test on Linux.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@533 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  1 file

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/3b56327473a5/
changeset:   3b56327473a5
branch:      None
user:        Jason Kraftcheck
date:        2004-08-31 18:31:29
summary:     There are two versions of TagServer::get_entities_with_tag_values(..).
I made fixes to one in CVS versions 1.2 and 1.4 of this file.  Make
the same two fixes to the other version of the function.  (Unspecified
value for individual tags and remove strange intersection->union if no
values specified for any tags.)

Passes moab_test on Linux.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@534 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  20 files

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/84f167b7d23c/
changeset:   84f167b7d23c
branch:      None
user:        Jason Kraftcheck
date:        2004-08-31 18:41:44
summary:     Back out a whole bunch of stuff I just accidentally committed.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@535 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  19 files

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/b7fe3bcc0900/
changeset:   b7fe3bcc0900
branch:      None
user:        Michael Borden
date:        2004-09-01 16:21:46
summary:     Adding MB.mac file for Mac OS X port.  So far I have only built
libMOAB.a so that I can build mdbdiff.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@536 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  1 file

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/cd827b9ea517/
changeset:   cd827b9ea517
branch:      None
user:        Jason Kraftcheck
date:        2004-09-03 02:03:53
summary:     Add backwards-compatible change to file format (save maximum
entity id as an attribute of the main group) to reduce seeking
for better performance on parallel machines.

Remove mhdf_ElementType and all uses of it - use the application-
defined string name instead.  Makes the code in libmhdf more
complicated, but simplifies the library interface and reduces
seeking when opening a file.

Fix bug in old seek-heavy code to get maximum id when opening a
file (forgot to check node and meshset tables.)

Passes moab_test and h5file_test on Linux.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@537 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  12 files

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/2ddc57f78d05/
changeset:   2ddc57f78d05
branch:      None
user:        Jason Kraftcheck
date:        2004-09-03 02:04:46
summary:     Update for changes to libmhdf API.

Passes moab_test and h5file_test on Linux.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@538 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  4 files

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/3944533e15f3/
changeset:   3944533e15f3
branch:      None
user:        Jason Kraftcheck
date:        2004-09-03 17:33:18
summary:     Add some virtual functions the parallel writer can implement to
handle writing meshsets that span multiple processors.

Add a virtual function the parallel writer can implement to release
resources when done writing.

Add some flags to determine what meshset information needs to be
written.  Avoids need to scan the file for this information, which
may be bad for parallel.

Fix bug where serial writer did not free memory when done writing.
The class instance is persistant, so need to clear std::lists and
such when done writing.

Add a bunch of comments.

Add utility function to get string handle from element type.

Passes moab_test and h5file_test on Linux.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@539 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  2 files

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/b5a186dbf1c3/
changeset:   b5a186dbf1c3
branch:      None
user:        Jason Kraftcheck
date:        2004-09-03 17:41:40
summary:     Fix bugs in the const_pair_iterator I added to MBRange.

Add test for MBRange::const_pair_iterator.

Passes moab_test on Linux.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@540 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  2 files

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/7a404d9b414b/
changeset:   7a404d9b414b
branch:      None
user:        Jason Kraftcheck
date:        2004-09-03 21:56:54
summary:     Fix bug in code for reading files without explicit maximum id
(files generated by the code prior to my last change.)

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@541 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  1 file

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/f84f2f098609/
changeset:   f84f2f098609
branch:      None
user:        Jason Kraftcheck
date:        2004-09-04 00:26:24
summary:     Add header containing common tag names used in misc. parallel code.
Contains the tag names used in mbchaco and what is probably an
out-of-date list of the tags used by Hong-Jun in his parallel meshing
code.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@542 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  1 file

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/132e5755a55b/
changeset:   132e5755a55b
branch:      None
user:        Jason Kraftcheck
date:        2004-09-04 00:30:04
summary:     New implementation of parallel file save.  This still isn't tested and
probably doesn't work.  It does, however, work for the single-processor
case (using the parallel code with one processor produces same output as
the serial code.)  Since last commit of this:
  - Fixed *many* bugs.
  - Restructured and cleaned up code.
  - Rewrote code to exchange file ids for interface mesh.
  - Implemented saving of meshsets that span multiple
     processors where such sets are identified by the presence
     of a tag and are assumed the same if they have the same
     value for that tag.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@543 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  2 files

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/7e205439440d/
changeset:   7e205439440d
branch:      None
user:        Jason Kraftcheck
date:        2004-09-04 00:30:47
summary:     Testing code for parallel HDF5 writer.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@544 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  1 file

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/9da9b9dfd302/
changeset:   9da9b9dfd302
branch:      None
user:        Jason Kraftcheck
date:        2004-09-05 01:49:51
summary:     Fix two off-by-one errors in DensePageGroup::get_entities(..).  Errors
occur when only the first page in a DensePageGroup is used for a tag,
and there are more entities without a value for the tag.

Passes moab_test on Linux.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@545 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  1 file

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/866d71cee008/
changeset:   866d71cee008
branch:      None
user:        Jason Kraftcheck
date:        2004-09-08 19:49:16
summary:     Fix bug from recent changes - need to assign file IDs to meshsets
*before* determining the size of the set contents and children lists.

Passes moab_test and h5file on Linux.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@546 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  2 files

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/36659b1c8c39/
changeset:   36659b1c8c39
branch:      None
user:        Jason Kraftcheck
date:        2004-09-09 22:03:13
summary:     If recursive=true is specified for any of the get_entities_by_* functions,
the code will recursively descent through contained meshsets, adding only
the entities in each encoutered meshset which are not themselves meshsets
to the result list.

Update comments in MBInterface to reflect the fact that if recursive=true,
the result list will never contain meshsets.

Make it an error to specify type=MBMESHSET and recursive=true for
::get_entities_by_type[_and_tag], as that will always result in an
empty list.

Passes moab_test on Linux.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@547 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  2 files

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/f04870bcf1f6/
changeset:   f04870bcf1f6
branch:      None
user:        Jason Kraftcheck
date:        2004-09-10 21:28:24
summary:     Work around odd behavior for handling INTERSECT option in
get_entities_by_type_and_tag.  Need to check if input lists
are empty before calling.

Fix for unexpected behavior of get_entities_by_type with
recursive=true and type=MBMESHSET.  That combination of args always
returns an empty set.

Passes h5file_test on Linux.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@548 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  1 file

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/3eea79705320/
changeset:   3eea79705320
branch:      None
user:        Jason Kraftcheck
date:        2004-09-13 20:07:47
summary:     Fix bug in insert/merge code for MBRange.

Passes moab_test on Linux.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@549 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  1 file

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/5d3a413f3342/
changeset:   5d3a413f3342
branch:      None
user:        Jason Kraftcheck
date:        2004-09-13 22:31:35
summary:     More bug fixes, etc.

Seems to work correctly for simple test case in parallel (2-4 processors.)

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@550 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  2 files

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/dbf64cb12f19/
changeset:   dbf64cb12f19
branch:      None
user:        Jason Kraftcheck
date:        2004-09-13 22:33:10
summary:     Add "PARALLEL" option to toggle build of parallel HDF5 writer.

Fix HDF5_FILE option such that HDF5_DIR, etc. need not be specified
if the HDF5 library is installed in a default location (/usr or
/usr/local).

Add "settings" target.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@551 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  2 files

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/25dd4961e138/
changeset:   25dd4961e138
branch:      None
user:        Jason Kraftcheck
date:        2004-09-13 22:33:59
summary:     Updates to testing app. for parallel write.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@552 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  2 files

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/6ca5fd8c73bf/
changeset:   6ca5fd8c73bf
branch:      None
user:        Jason Kraftcheck
date:        2004-09-14 22:16:24
summary:     Fix minor makefile issues.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@553 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  1 file

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/7934bf07a67e/
changeset:   7934bf07a67e
branch:      None
user:        Jason Kraftcheck
date:        2004-09-14 22:18:24
summary:     Add input file for parallel test case.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@554 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  1 file

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/9c13973895ec/
changeset:   9c13973895ec
branch:      None
user:        Jason Kraftcheck
date:        2004-09-14 22:21:42
summary:     Fix bug in parallel writer - meshsets that span multiple processors
must be assigned offsets in the set contents and set children tables
in the order they will be written in the set description table. (The
length is implied by the difference in offsets between the current
and previous set, so writing them out of order produces an invalid
file.)

Clean up some debug code and fix warnings when compiled w/out the
debug code.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@555 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  1 file

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/4b89eb560e1a/
changeset:   4b89eb560e1a
branch:      None
user:        Jason Kraftcheck
date:        2004-09-15 23:42:45
summary:     Fix odd access for MBRange PairNode/pair_iterator.  Make PairNode
(the type) public and pair_iterator (access to private data--
instances of PairNode) protected.

Passes moab_test on Linux

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@556 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  1 file

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/f370575f883c/
changeset:   f370575f883c
branch:      None
user:        Jason Kraftcheck
date:        2004-09-16 00:15:52
summary:     Make pair_iterator public again -- HigherOrderFactory  uses it.

Remove unnecessary forward declaration and friend declarations.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@557 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  1 file

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/60551095ab28/
changeset:   60551095ab28
branch:      None
user:        tautges
date:        2004-09-17 18:08:24
summary:     Adding function to traverse around dual vertices on a dual surface loop.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@558 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  2 files

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/69b805dc6047/
changeset:   69b805dc6047
branch:      None
user:        tautges
date:        2004-09-17 18:09:25
summary:     Fixing compile errors noted by Bob.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@559 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  1 file

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/b1ff00e1ea09/
changeset:   b1ff00e1ea09
branch:      None
user:        tautges
date:        2004-09-17 21:05:27
summary:     DualTool:
- changing char* to const char* in assignment of string literals
(thanks for the warning Bob)
- fixing the next_loop_vertex function

MBCN:
- fixing a number of the convenience functions to return correct
results when passed a vertex as an argument,
e.g. NumSubEntities(vertex) = 1

MBCore:
- fixing the get_connectivity function instance which returns a const*
to the connectivity array in the case where the from_entity is a
vertex (makes this version behave like the others, which also have
done that for some time)

MBSkinner:
- fixing get_bridge_adjacencies to work correctly when the bridge
dimension is higher than the from dimension.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@560 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  5 files

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/54a3999c9518/
changeset:   54a3999c9518
branch:      None
user:        tautges
date:        2004-09-17 22:42:58
summary:     DualTool:
- fixing the next_loop_vertex function again, hopefully

MBRange:
- fixing the swap function which wasn't working correctly before

Also fixed some warnings in the hdf5 code (about unused variables).

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@561 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  4 files

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/01bf99989399/
changeset:   01bf99989399
branch:      None
user:        tautges
date:        2004-11-03 22:12:39
summary:     Fixing MBRange::swap to work right (requires making it non-inlined).

Also fixing DualTool::next_loop_vertex with slight logic modification.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@562 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  4 files

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/f76c761080a4/
changeset:   f76c761080a4
branch:      None
user:        Hong-Jun Kim
date:        2004-11-04 21:46:48
summary:     ExoIIInterface is added for interface query and release.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@563 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  1 file

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/63d9ac31f7f7/
changeset:   63d9ac31f7f7
branch:      None
user:        Jason Kraftcheck
date:        2004-11-09 18:57:05
summary:     Add TSTT tag type-semantics to MOAB.  Support for tag types is necessary
for updating MOAB for version 0.6 of the TSTT interface.

Update HDF5 save/restore to save tag type-semantics.

Reduce seeking a bit in parallel writer - communicate if there is any
tag data to be writte directly rather than through the file.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@564 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  10 files

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/683a6cf1c523/
changeset:   683a6cf1c523
branch:      None
user:        Jason Kraftcheck
date:        2004-11-09 18:59:06
summary:     Add HDF5 save/restore of tag type-semantics.

Fix warnings about unused variables.

Use -DNDEBUG when compiling all source to force the open-handle checks
to be disabled.  1.6.3 of the HDF5 library appears to have a bug in
its reporting of the number of open handles, causing the checks in the
mhdf code to generate false errors.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@565 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  9 files

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/19e72c3721f6/
changeset:   19e72c3721f6
branch:      None
user:        tautges
date:        2004-11-24 23:28:29
summary:     Implemented DualTool::get_dual_surface_or_curve(const MBEntityHandle
ncell), which returns the dual curve/surface a given n-cell is on;
also turned on tracking for dual hyperplane entity sets.

Added num_hops argument for num_child_meshsets and num_parent_meshsets.

Removed default value for default value in tag_create function (this
argument was making the choice between overloaded versions of this
function ambiguous)

Various changes to the TSTT mesh interface implementation and
definition which I'd like to back up (don't all pass yet, but getting
there).

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@566 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  10 files

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/96e17457aa4d/
changeset:   96e17457aa4d
branch:      None
user:        tautges
date:        2004-11-29 20:52:55
summary:     - added test for getting all tags on entity then deleting one of the
tags; currently fails this test (uncovered by debugging TSTT
interface, where it was failing too)
- corrected bug in MOAB_TSTT_defs.h, where I was re-allocating a sidl
array even if an existing array passed in was large enough; also added
test for non-zero but insufficient size array; also changed logic in a
few of the defines
- initializing size and allocated values for type-specific tag get
functions
- fixing typo in entity set tag test (was indexing 1st instead of 0th
element in an array)
- added proper implementation of TSTT::Error class in TSTT_Error_Impl
- added error processing in TSTT_MOAB_MoabMesh_Impl functions which
return non-void data
- fixed TSTT_MOAB_MoabMesh::processError, to properly create a TSTT
error object before passing it to throw()

With this commit, one of the tests in MBTest now fails, because of
first item mentioned above.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@567 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  1 file

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/ba29fdcd6eba/
changeset:   ba29fdcd6eba
branch:      None
user:        tautges
date:        2004-12-06 22:00:51
summary:     Adding source for tstt performance test on C bindings.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@568 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  1 file

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/a184f692e152/
changeset:   a184f692e152
branch:      None
user:        tautges
date:        2004-12-08 22:09:43
summary:     - cleaning up a few macros in the C-binding TSTT interface
- fixing a few bugs in the implementation of the C binding (having to
  do with allocated space in lists)
- updated performance tests, added one for C bindings, and cleaned up
several memory errors which were in the tests from before.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@569 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  2 files

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/a50b30d6c00d/
changeset:   a50b30d6c00d
branch:      None
user:        tautges
date:        2004-12-08 22:12:49
summary:     Adding runtest script which runs timing tests.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@570 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  1 file

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/8409c5f31305/
changeset:   8409c5f31305
branch:      None
user:        tautges
date:        2004-12-10 15:57:00
summary:     Modifying tstt_perf_binding again to look like other tests.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@571 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  1 file

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/45e5d648a8cb/
changeset:   45e5d648a8cb
branch:      None
user:        tautges
date:        2004-12-10 22:39:28
summary:     Adding QVDual to MOAB repository.  This includes the QVTK widget from
Clint, which I've gotten permission to include here.  Will add license
verbage for that eventually.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@572 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  21 files

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/793606eef277/
changeset:   793606eef277
branch:      None
user:        tautges
date:        2004-12-13 17:34:27
summary:     cubit_perf.cpp, perf.cpp, tstt_perf.cpp, tstt_perf_binding.cpp:
   changes in output strings
perf/makefile: cleaned up config strings

DrawDual.cpp:
- changed radius of sheet diagrams
- turned off initialization of unpinned points (helps for drawing
   boundary-less sheets)
- changing normalization of points in sheet diagrams to use something
   more suitable for graphviz

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@573 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  8 files

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/4110fa5c4703/
changeset:   4110fa5c4703
branch:      None
user:        tautges
date:        2004-12-13 21:43:04
summary:     Bug fix from Jason K, fixing the HDF5 writer for certain degenerate
cases.

Also, changed a bit of code, working towards highlighting picked
entities in qvdual.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@574 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  3 files

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/55eed97f4f60/
changeset:   55eed97f4f60
branch:      None
user:        tautges
date:        2004-12-15 00:05:57
summary:     Added MeshTopoUtil::star_faces which, given a mesh edge, returns the
faces containing that edge in order around the edge; optionally
returns regions around the edge too.

Added test for MeshTopoUtil functions in MBTest.

Changed DualTool to use star_faces.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@575 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  5 files

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/519f03f1570c/
changeset:   519f03f1570c
branch:      None
user:        tautges
date:        2004-12-15 20:32:39
summary:     Backing up a few changes before reverting for testing.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@576 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  1 file

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/537af5566f00/
changeset:   537af5566f00
branch:      None
user:        tautges
date:        2004-12-15 21:53:39
summary:     Fixes to MeshTopoUtil::star_faces, again to back up before more
changes.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@577 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  4 files

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/432589e99689/
changeset:   432589e99689
branch:      None
user:        tautges
date:        2004-12-15 22:39:48
summary:     More fixes to MeshTopoUtil::star_faces, almost back to "proper"
implementation.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@578 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  3 files

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/7cd6ea978b21/
changeset:   7cd6ea978b21
branch:      None
user:        tautges
date:        2004-12-15 23:00:45
summary:     Ok, almost back to the "right" way to implement the star_faces
function.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@579 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  4 files

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/0764aca509a4/
changeset:   0764aca509a4
branch:      None
user:        tautges
date:        2004-12-15 23:08:11
summary:     Ok, now back to the "right" way to implement the star_faces
function.  DualTool still uses its own broken order for the star faces
around an edge, but it's too small an issue to fix.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@580 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  1 file

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/6930cddfac10/
changeset:   6930cddfac10
branch:      None
user:        tautges
date:        2004-12-20 21:40:36
summary:     - some intermediate fixes for representing duals with equivalent
entities (e.g. pairs of hexes sharing multiple faces)
- changed makefile to be a bit better about compiling with -fpic
(needed for shared libraries)
- moved TagInfo::TagBitProperties to (global) ::TAG_BIT_PROPERTIES in
MBInternals.hpp (needed for TAG_HANDLE_FROM_ID) (this fixed bug in
tag_get_tags, where tag handles weren't passed back properly)
- changed format of MBCore::list_entities to be a little bit easier to
read; also added output of explicit adjacencies when there are any
- changed a bit of code in MBTest which was passing a vertex id as a
handle; probably worked before, but better style now
- changed error returned when tag_delete_data called for entity which can't be found,
from MB_TAG_NOT_FOUND to MB_ENTITY_NOT_FOUND
- in TSTTM_destroyTag, check for "forced" flag and, if unset, check
for any entities having that tag, before deleting the tag
- in TSTTM_rmvEntSetTag, check if entity is zero, indicating the root
set, and if so get the root set handle to pass to MOAB
- small change to mhdf to initialize a variable which wasn't before
(indicated by valgrind, and causing the code to die when reading hdf
in some cases)

All MOAB and TSTT/MOAB tests now run successfully (and moab_test runs
w/o valgrind errors too).

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@581 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  14 files

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/1d7b74e3fdc3/
changeset:   1d7b74e3fdc3
branch:      None
user:        tautges
date:        2005-01-03 21:31:36
summary:     AEntityFactory:
- increasing number of possible equivalent entities in fixed-size
vector to 15 (happens sometimes with duals)
- when looking for matching entities, set number of corner vertices to
total number of vertices for polygons
- change method for getting explicit adjacencies inside AEntityFactory
- when looking for up-adjacencies from polygons, use polyhedra
connectivity vectors directly instead of looking for explicit
adjacencies

DualTool:
- in construct_dual_faces, save sanity check for after all edges/faces
have been constructed

- fix definition of TEMP_ARRAY_IN in TSTT implementation
- changed a bit of code in processError to use temp variables to set
error type and description

- in DrawDual::compute_fixed_points, use special case code if only 2
points are on the loop

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@582 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  3 files

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/9221fecd22ea/
changeset:   9221fecd22ea
branch:      None
user:        tautges
date:        2005-01-06 01:22:40
summary:     - AEntityFactory: when asking for adjacencies to the same dimension,
push the current entity onto the returned list.

- MBInterface: added the following function:

virtual MBErrorCode get_adjacencies(const MBEntityHandle *from_entities,
                                      const int num_entities,
                                      const int to_dimension,
                                      const bool create_if_missing,
                                      MBRange &adj_entities,
                                      const int operation_type = MBInterface::INTERSECT) = 0;

Allows you to get adjacencies from a vector of entity(ies) returned in
a range.  Useful when you want efficient return of adjacent entities
but don't want to create a range just for the input argument.

- took a -DMB_STATIC argument out of the make depend rule

- QVDual: more extensive support for degenerate 2cells (2cells with only 2
edges), both representation and drawing of them; uses midpoints on
degenerate edges, so that two edges between the same two vertices
appear distinct in the drawing.

- added make depend stuff to qvdual makefile

moab_test passes.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@583 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  8 files

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/af24e0e0b8c0/
changeset:   af24e0e0b8c0
branch:      None
user:        tautges
date:        2005-01-06 21:17:11
summary:     Fixed edge mid-point position correction to account for other edge
mid-pts besides that of the edge being corrected.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@584 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  1 file

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/0b893db00907/
changeset:   0b893db00907
branch:      None
user:        tautges
date:        2005-01-07 01:25:51
summary:     Report the picked 1- or 2-cell in terms of the primal entities in the
cell.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@585 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  2 files

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/dad26b5a2f6c/
changeset:   dad26b5a2f6c
branch:      None
user:        tautges
date:        2005-01-19 21:28:52
summary:     Fixed off-by-one error in Tqdcfr.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@586 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  1 file

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/325ca8dacb17/
changeset:   325ca8dacb17
branch:      None
user:        Clint Stimpson
date:        2005-01-27 22:14:18
summary:     Fix read of 2d v 3d triangles and sidesets on those elements.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@587 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  1 file

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/b6c999b1dc81/
changeset:   b6c999b1dc81
branch:      None
user:        tautges
date:        2005-02-02 16:48:57
summary:     Patch from Jason to allow compiling with latest VTK.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@588 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  1 file

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/69b8ce31d9fe/
changeset:   69b8ce31d9fe
branch:      None
user:        tautges
date:        2005-02-02 17:17:26
summary:     A few more additions to make compiling work on other linux distros.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@589 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  5 files

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/36bb2d7f6ece/
changeset:   36bb2d7f6ece
branch:      None
user:        tautges
date:        2005-02-18 17:43:20
summary:     DualTool: started implementing operations, starting with atomic pillow.

MBCore, MBInterface:
- added get_connectivity function returning connectivity in a range
- changed arguments to get_connectivity to take const MBENtityHandle* and size
instead of std::vector as input
- added support for polygons and polyhedra to side_number function (handled outside MBCN)
- small correction to comments for set_connectivity

Passes moab_test.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@590 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  5 files

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/5b5061d83f6a/
changeset:   5b5061d83f6a
branch:      None
user:        tautges
date:        2005-02-18 17:46:31
summary:     Adding code to construct various configurations for studying hex modification.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@591 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  2 files

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/cb3621966056/
changeset:   cb3621966056
branch:      None
user:        tautges
date:        2005-02-18 21:28:15
summary:     Corrections to code for chord push.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@592 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  1 file

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/c78575376bb1/
changeset:   c78575376bb1
branch:      None
user:        tautges
date:        2005-02-18 21:31:04
summary:     Added a bit of error checking in construct_dual_xxx functions.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@593 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  1 file

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/8b7141adfba7/
changeset:   8b7141adfba7
branch:      None
user:        tautges
date:        2005-02-19 00:50:35
summary:     Corrections to chord push and implementation of triple chord push.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@594 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  1 file

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/d1c2193c94cd/
changeset:   d1c2193c94cd
branch:      None
user:        tautges
date:        2005-02-19 00:56:48
summary:     Changes implementing atomic pillow operation.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@595 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  1 file

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/32d5fba6ccba/
changeset:   32d5fba6ccba
branch:      None
user:        tautges
date:        2005-02-23 23:11:12
summary:     Start at implementing split_manifold, which splits an entity shared by
at most two entities in each higher dimension.

Reimplemented MeshTopoUtil::star_faces as star_entities, and added the
ability to specify starting (d+1)-dimensional entity (allows you to
find the star around one set of contiguous (d+2)-dimensional
elements).

Fixed the commands for make depend so that a dependency in MBTest
isn't missed.

moab_test passes with this commit.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@596 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  8 files

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/04f1f60aaa2f/
changeset:   04f1f60aaa2f
branch:      None
user:        tautges
date:        2005-02-23 23:31:59
summary:     Adding a test for split_nonmanifold.

moab_test passes with this commit.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@597 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  1 file

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/ae7538f8a885/
changeset:   ae7538f8a885
branch:      None
user:        Jason Kraftcheck
date:        2005-03-01 19:03:48
summary:     Workaround bug in HDF5 versions older than 1.6.3:
 - committing opaque type object without a string description causes segfault
 - tag all opaque type objects with the description "tag_data"

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@598 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  1 file

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/58b08942fb8d/
changeset:   58b08942fb8d
branch:      None
user:        tautges
date:        2005-03-16 00:41:47
summary:     Fixed vtk writer to write mesh even when there aren't any material
sets defined.

Passes moab_test.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@599 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  1 file

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/ff71fd541d62/
changeset:   ff71fd541d62
branch:      None
user:        Jason Kraftcheck
date:        2005-03-17 01:43:33
summary:     Add the ability to write out only a subset of the input file when
converting between file types (will work for the same file type too).  The
default behavior is still to write the entire mesh.  New options allow
the subset of the mesh to be specified as a list of volumes, surfaces,
curves, vertices, blocks, sidesets, nodesets, or any combination of those.

Usage: convert [-a <sat_file>|-A] [-t] [subset options] <input_file><output_file>
        -a <acis_file> - ACIS SAT file dumped by .cub reader
        -A             - .cub file reader should not dump a SAT file
        -t             - Time read and write of files.
        -g             - Enable verbose/debug output.
        --             - treat all subsequent options as file names
                         (allows file names beginning with '-')
  subset options:
        Each of the following options should be followed by
        a list of ids.  IDs may be separated with commas.
        Ranges of IDs may be specified with a '-' between
        two values.  The list may not contain spaces.
        -v  - volume
        -s  - surface
        -c  - curve
        -V  - vertex
        -m  - material set (block)
        -d  - Dirchlet set (nodeset)
        -n  - Neumann set (sideset)

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@600 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  1 file

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/c6b5d1f6ae04/
changeset:   c6b5d1f6ae04
branch:      None
user:        Jason Kraftcheck
date:        2005-03-24 02:59:27
summary:     Fix MOAB VTK writer such that it can export arbitrary entity sets.  Now
I can finally extract a single surface from a mesh, write it to VTK, and
look at it in Paraview.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@601 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  2 files

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/9e2f505fd8bb/
changeset:   9e2f505fd8bb
branch:      None
user:        Jason Kraftcheck
date:        2005-03-29 02:11:20
summary:     Fix buffer overflow or data corruption (depending on size of tag data
relative to sizeof(void*)) when reading tag data from HDF5 file.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@602 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  1 file

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/73e1ba789fdb/
changeset:   73e1ba789fdb
branch:      None
user:        Jason Kraftcheck
date:        2005-04-06 23:26:00
summary:     Fix error during make depend

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@603 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  1 file

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/edc203f6729e/
changeset:   edc203f6729e
branch:      None
user:        Jason Kraftcheck
date:        2005-04-06 23:56:25
summary:     Build libmhdf.a when building libMOAB.a

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@604 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  1 file

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/f789853a7ac9/
changeset:   f789853a7ac9
branch:      None
user:        tautges
date:        2005-04-10 19:59:57
summary:     - Added std::string MBInterface::get_error_string(const MBErrorCode) const, which
returns a string for the error code passed in (usually just a string representation
of the error code enum)

Passes moab_test.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@605 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  4 files

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/54b963ac01a9/
changeset:   54b963ac01a9
branch:      None
user:        Jason Kraftcheck
date:        2005-05-05 20:07:37
summary:     Add simple utility to print the count and measure of each type of element
in a mesh file, and the count and measure of 1-D sides of all elements.

I couldn't find a utility to tell me the edge lengths (including interior/
implicit edges) for a mesh, so I wrote one.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@606 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  4 files

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/ccd1baa25cc6/
changeset:   ccd1baa25cc6
branch:      None
user:        tautges
date:        2005-05-10 19:11:00
summary:     Adding vtk reader from mesquite.  Also changing SparseTagCollections
to be more efficient.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@607 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  6 files

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/2dc8fd8e0134/
changeset:   2dc8fd8e0134
branch:      None
user:        tautges
date:        2005-05-11 20:28:43
summary:     Adding ansys file writer to MOAB.  Still has to write 3 files (one
overall command file, one node file, one element file) because Ansys
must read nodes from files.  Otherwise, works like exoans.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@608 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  4 files

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/3856fb429ea4/
changeset:   3856fb429ea4
branch:      None
user:        tautges
date:        2005-05-12 22:20:43
summary:     Fixing an uninitialized pointer in the NCDF writer.  Found by Brian.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@609 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  1 file

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/cdf44c138026/
changeset:   cdf44c138026
branch:      None
user:        Jason Kraftcheck
date:        2005-05-16 22:28:20
summary:     Fix possible read of uninitialized memory

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@610 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  1 file

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/b28e88130448/
changeset:   b28e88130448
branch:      None
user:        Jason Kraftcheck
date:        2005-05-31 17:46:29
summary:     Add reader/writer implementations for some two common simple formats that can be
read by more visualization tools.  STL is a defacto standard that can be read
by many tools and Gmsh is an open-source meshing and visualization tool.

Fix bug in function used for error reporting by file readers and writers.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@611 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  8 files

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/2d655f924cec/
changeset:   2d655f924cec
branch:      None
user:        Jason Kraftcheck
date:        2005-05-31 18:37:21
summary:     Forget these

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@612 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  4 files

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/47cec0688d9b/
changeset:   47cec0688d9b
branch:      None
user:        Jason Kraftcheck
date:        2005-05-31 18:54:01
summary:     Missing include caused compile errors om some platforms

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@613 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  1 file

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/0845501d057d/
changeset:   0845501d057d
branch:      None
user:        tautges
date:        2005-06-01 17:29:01
summary:     Fixing read of ENTITY_ID attribute to handle the 3 doubles output by cubit 10 and later.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@614 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  1 file

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/bdec6e4d1015/
changeset:   bdec6e4d1015
branch:      None
user:        Jason Kraftcheck
date:        2005-06-06 21:54:07
summary:     Add functions in VtkUtil for VTK->MOAB connectivty reordering, etc. and
change ReadVtk.cpp to use that.

Add function to MBWriteUtilIface to check if a file exists or not and
update WriteGmsh such that it uses that function to implement the
"bool overwrite" argument passed to the write_file function.

Completely rewrite WriteVtk:
  - much simplier code for writing vertex coordinates and element connectivity
     (get rid of junk copied from exodus writer that doesn't make sense for
      VTK, etc.)
  - support reading/writing other element types (prism, voxel, higher-order,
      etc.) and correct mapping between MOAB and VTK connectivity ordering.
  - support writing tag data as VTK attributes.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@615 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  9 files

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/9e085c9f3a10/
changeset:   9e085c9f3a10
branch:      None
user:        Jason Kraftcheck
date:        2005-06-06 22:21:52
summary:     This is a utility for generating input files for testing Mesquite
(MESh QUality Improvement Toolkit).  The CL arguments to the utilty
are a single input file and a single outpute file.  The utility
does the following:
  o Read input file
  o Find the set of all elements of the highest dimension
    (e.g. all volume elements if there are any, otherwise
     all face elements.)
  o Generate the skin of that set of elements.
  o Create an integer tag named "fixed"
  o Set the tag to zero on all interior vertices and one
    on all vertices in the skin of the mesh
  o Write out the set of elements

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@616 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  3 files

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/c02cb4e584c8/
changeset:   c02cb4e584c8
branch:      None
user:        Jason Kraftcheck
date:        2005-06-09 01:37:15
summary:     Fix bug where uninitialized (bogus) data was written to HDF5 files for
tags containing entity handles.

When writing tags containing entity handles to an HDF5 file, only write
the tag values which reference entities being written to the file (old
code wrote NULL values for handles that weren't valid in the context
of the file.)

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@617 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  1 file

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/5f4b53587af8/
changeset:   5f4b53587af8
branch:      None
user:        tautges
date:        2005-06-09 19:45:49
summary:     Added an extra argument to one of the write_tag functions to distinguish it from the other
(otherwise, argument lists were the same and they were only distinguished by
the fact that one was a template and the other wasn't, which was confusing my version
of gcc, which is a bit older than Jason's).

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@618 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  2 files

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/87108659e0d4/
changeset:   87108659e0d4
branch:      None
user:        tautges
date:        2005-06-10 21:06:57
summary:     For elements with higher-order nodes, if vtk doesn't handle the
higher-order element, try the linear element and write that instead.
This came up when writing mesh with higher-order mesh edges.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@619 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  1 file

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/95a4d29fb854/
changeset:   95a4d29fb854
branch:      None
user:        tautges
date:        2005-06-16 01:08:14
summary:     Removing references to cubit directories, replacing with netcdf, X11 makedepend
dependencies.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@620 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  1 file

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/679558106fae/
changeset:   679558106fae
branch:      None
user:        Jason Kraftcheck
date:        2005-06-20 16:57:20
summary:     Add support for VTK quadratic edge element type

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@621 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  1 file

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/10f322678f98/
changeset:   10f322678f98
branch:      None
user:        Jason Kraftcheck
date:        2005-06-20 18:54:16
summary:     Fix bug writing quadratic elements to VTK file

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@622 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  1 file

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/d792ea4efe3e/
changeset:   d792ea4efe3e
branch:      None
user:        Jason Kraftcheck
date:        2005-06-21 21:39:17
summary:     Tool for propagating tag values from sets to the entities contained in the sets

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@623 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  4 files

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/42fcd66c11ca/
changeset:   42fcd66c11ca
branch:      None
user:        Jason Kraftcheck
date:        2005-06-24 18:12:51
summary:     Fix bug: need to load input file before processing other options so tags exist

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@624 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  1 file

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/122365f20c78/
changeset:   122365f20c78
branch:      None
user:        tautges
date:        2005-07-05 16:04:59
summary:     Making last two args optional in load_mesh, to match MBInterface::load_mesh.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@625 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  1 file

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/96544529cd6d/
changeset:   96544529cd6d
branch:      None
user:        tautges
date:        2005-07-15 01:00:14
summary:     AEntityFactory:
- removing big block of #ifdef'd out code
- adding AEntityFactory::explicitly_adjacent, which returns true if 2
entities are explicitly adjacent (that is, there's an explicit
adjacency pointing from 1st arg to the second)

MBCore:
- adding variant of add_adjacencies function which takes a range
instead of a const*
- adding stub of split_entities_nonmanifold

MBInterface:
- adding variant of add_adjacencies function which takes a range
instead of a const*

MBSkinner:
- moving MBSkinner::get_bridge_adjacencies to MeshTopoUtil class

MBTest:
- in mesh topology test, test number of regions created by
split_manifold

MBChaco:
- tag elements with their partition number so it can be visualized

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@626 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  12 files

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/d0854d126165/
changeset:   d0854d126165
branch:      None
user:        tautges
date:        2005-07-20 23:24:32
summary:     DualTool:
- wrote function to update the dual, which right now looks alot like
constructing the dual
- rewrote atomic pillow implementation
- changed chord sets to be ordered
- rewrote code to traverse hyperplanes, should be simpler now

MeshTopoUtil:
- reimplemented star_entities
- fixed bug in get_bridge_adjacencies, and now works for
polygons/polyhedra

qvdual makefile:  put in -rpath option to make it easier to find vtk
shared libs

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@627 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  6 files

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/c947b2b02737/
changeset:   c947b2b02737
branch:      None
user:        tautges
date:        2005-07-21 00:31:40
summary:     Changed dual construction functions to also do incremental update of
dual hyperplanes.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@628 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  3 files

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/0bb982a29e52/
changeset:   0bb982a29e52
branch:      None
user:        tautges
date:        2005-07-21 23:42:50
summary:     Two small changes so MOAB will compile on a newer linux system.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@629 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  2 files

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/e43ab303f855/
changeset:   e43ab303f855
branch:      None
user:        tautges
date:        2005-07-22 20:57:45
summary:     Cleaned up the code a bit to allow re-drawing of sheets.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@630 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  3 files

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/659935bcb61b/
changeset:   659935bcb61b
branch:      None
user:        tautges
date:        2005-07-29 01:13:42
summary:     Hacked cub reader to put blocks into nodesets and sidesets if a
certain tag is set and block id is greater than specified
nodeset/sideset offsets.  Workaround for whenever I get around to
fixing cub reader for reading sidesets.

Fixed a bug in tagCreate function in TSTTM_MOAB, where I was passing a
reference to the result of a reinterpret cast, which didn't work so
well.  Using a temporary variable now.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@631 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  2 files

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/f08e9c5cfa0a/
changeset:   f08e9c5cfa0a
branch:      None
user:        tautges
date:        2005-07-29 21:28:28
summary:     Moving initialization of some vtk stuff until after the reader's done
reading.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@632 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  5 files

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/e8aa9684a728/
changeset:   e8aa9684a728
branch:      None
user:        tautges
date:        2005-07-29 21:56:55
summary:     Slight modification of line segment for 1-cells between two degenerate
2-cells, just drawing them on the line between the two vertices.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@633 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  1 file

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/99e2bc62e215/
changeset:   99e2bc62e215
branch:      None
user:        tautges
date:        2005-07-30 00:43:59
summary:     Keep track of last-picked and second-last-picked entities.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@634 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  2 files

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/7e9055f24779/
changeset:   7e9055f24779
branch:      None
user:        tautges
date:        2005-08-02 22:02:09
summary:     DualTool:
- modifying location of new 4 vertices to be 1/2 way between center and original 4
- adding code to pass back new  dual surface produced by atomic pillow

GeomTopoTool, Tqdcfr:
- correction to allow reading in partially-meshed cub files

MBCore/MBInterface:
- adding MBRange variants of get_parent_meshsets and
get_child_meshsets

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@635 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  8 files

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/9f917d6704a6/
changeset:   9f917d6704a6
branch:      None
user:        tautges
date:        2005-08-03 01:22:38
summary:     AEntityFactory: fixed memory access bug checking for equiv entities
for polygons

DualTool:
- improvements to traversing hyperplanes in cases where we're
restoring the dual after a connectivity modification
- fixed memory access error in atomic pillow operation
DrawDual:
- commenting out code which keeps picked entities in a range for now
- changing delete to free for graphviz entities

uiQVDual.ui, uiQVDual.ui.h: added new gui elements for connectivity
modification operations

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@636 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  6 files

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/ad862a55bec7/
changeset:   ad862a55bec7
branch:      None
user:        tautges
date:        2005-08-11 23:27:27
summary:     Fixes to enable drawing atomic pillow operation.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@637 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  6 files

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/7ce0c07f240b/
changeset:   7ce0c07f240b
branch:      None
user:        tautges
date:        2005-08-11 23:54:54
summary:     Small fixes to get color right on new sheet's chords and to update
sheet sets in gui.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@638 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  1 file

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/81be6b81728a/
changeset:   81be6b81728a
branch:      None
user:        tautges
date:        2005-08-12 00:12:34
summary:     Fixed bug in get_index, now can draw same sheet repeatedly.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@639 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  2 files

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/f72b603af9cc/
changeset:   f72b603af9cc
branch:      None
user:        tautges
date:        2005-08-13 21:48:52
summary:     Implementing reverse atomic pillow.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@640 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  9 files

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/ef549b70395a/
changeset:   ef549b70395a
branch:      None
user:        tautges
date:        2005-08-19 00:24:59
summary:     Adding some debug code.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@641 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  1 file

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/98197fdb9ebb/
changeset:   98197fdb9ebb
branch:      None
user:        tautges
date:        2005-08-19 03:05:40
summary:     Check return value from traversing hyperplane; correcting off-by-one
error when deleting poly entities from a sequence.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@642 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  2 files

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/3e0924e0f967/
changeset:   3e0924e0f967
branch:      None
user:        tautges
date:        2005-08-19 22:26:40
summary:     DualTool:
- added function to get extra dual entity
- when deleting dual entities in preparation for reverse AP, delete
higher dimensional entities first
- account for extra dual entities when deleting dual entities

MBCore:
- print parent/child relations as part of printing entity sets

MBMeshSet:
- when deleting meshsets, remove parent/child links for set being deleted

DrawDual:
- correcting an assert value and adding another assert

Reverse atomic pillow now works.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@643 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  5 files

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/b9f0d3f83bea/
changeset:   b9f0d3f83bea
branch:      None
user:        tautges
date:        2005-08-20 00:33:02
summary:     DualTool:
- Added list_entities functions; almost identical to those in MBCore,
except these also print corresponding dual entities

AEntityFactory:
- fixed bug in remove_all_adjacencies, where explicit adjacencies from
entities to the entity in question weren't removed before.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@644 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  3 files

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/390b916d2a60/
changeset:   390b916d2a60
branch:      None
user:        tautges
date:        2005-08-22 19:10:39
summary:     Start at implementation of face shrink.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@645 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  4 files

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/commits/8712d9afad2c/
changeset:   8712d9afad2c
branch:      None
user:        tautges
date:        2005-08-23 00:04:41
summary:     More fixes for face shrink operation.

Fixed a bug in set_connectivity, where old vertices were put on the
end of a scratch array instead of the beginning; symptom showed up as
old vertices still being adjacent to the element whose connectivity
was being set.

git-svn-id: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MOAB/trunk@646 6162379e-bd28-0410-9a7d-b7f4dcfcad3c

affected #:  4 files

Repository URL: https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/

--

This is a commit notification from bitbucket.org. You are receiving
this because you have the service enabled, addressing the recipient of