[MOAB-dev] make check on 4.5 branch with gcc-4.1.2

Mark Miller miller86 at llnl.gov
Wed May 30 14:20:03 CDT 2012

Ok. I probably have a silly question then.

I am looking for 'iGeom' data files that represent either b-rep or csg
solid models that I will then discretize using either functions in iGeom
implementation or in VisIt so that I can load them into VisIt like a
'normal' mesh and visualize them.

I thought .h5m files were essentially already discretized
representations. Do they include b-rep or csg-rep of solid models too?
If so, can you tell me where to find a few (small) example files I can
play with?

Mark

--
Mark C. Miller, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
miller86 at llnl.gov      urgent: miller86 at pager.llnl.gov
T:8-6 (925)-423-5901    M/W/Th:7-12,2-7 (530)-753-8511