[MOAB-dev] question about reduce_tags behavior

Tautges tautges at mcs.anl.gov
Fri May 4 10:46:40 CDT 2012

If I read your message right, it's a bug with when you want the result in a different tag?  Will fix this soon, should be easy.

On your msg about mbzoltan, the fix is much appreciated, we'll definitely get that in the code base. Dont know yet about the option string, haven't looked at code yet.

- tim

(Sent from an Androd that dosnt autocorect as wel as an ipone)