[MOAB-dev] exchanging sets of entities between processors in parallel

Iulian Grindeanu iulian at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Apr 16 13:39:14 CDT 2012

----- Original Message -----
| By clearing ranges
| ParallelComm::SharedEnts
| ParallelComm::interfaceSets
| and calling function ParallelComm::reset_all_buffers
| I've passed resolve_shared_ents function and now
| have an error in exchange_ghost_cells:
some of these are private. You must have modified moab/ParallelComm.hpp, otherwise I can't compile. Is this part of what you tried ? I am not sure I understand what you want to do, I didn't look at your code too much, yet. /sandbox/lib/moab/include/moab/ParallelComm.hpp: In function ‘int PIDist_distribute_entities(moab::Interface&, moab::EntityHandle, moab::ParallelComm&, int, PIDist_ParmetisMethod)’: /sandbox/lib/moab/include/moab/ParallelComm.hpp:1330: error: ‘std::vector<long unsigned int, std::allocator<long unsigned int> > moab::ParallelComm::sharedEnts’ is private test.cpp:1760: error: within this context make: *** [test] Error 1