[MOAB-dev] Parallel iZoltan file for MOAB?

Iulian Grindeanu iulian at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Jan 24 17:14:26 CST 2012

Actually, trying to launch it in parallel results in an error for me. Hmmm..., maybe something changed in the meantime, I "think" it used to work. Anybody has any idea if this is supposed to work like that or not? mpiexec -np 2 mbpart 8 ../../MeshFiles/unittest/PB.h5m oop.h5m MBZoltan::partition_mesh_geom must be called in serial. Partitioner failed! Error code: MB_FAILURE (MBZoltan::partition_mesh_geom must be called in serial. Partitioner failed! 16) Error message: No tag value for root set Error code: MB_FAILURE (16) Error message: No tag value for root set rank 1 in job 2 iulian-desktop_53569 caused collective abort of all ranks exit status of rank 1: return code 3 Maybe this is why the iMeshP zoltan test is failing. How is this built, launched? Iulian ----- Original Message -----