[MOAB-dev] Parallel iZoltan file for MOAB?

Iulian Grindeanu iulian at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Jan 24 16:59:56 CST 2012

I usually do a partitioning in serial, with something like ./tools/mbzoltan/mbpart 8 MeshFiles/unittest/PB.h5m out.h5m 8 is the number of partitions How is this test launched? Our README file in tools/mbzoltan says that it should be launched in parallel, but it works in serial (too). The file out.h5m will have PARALLEL_PARTITION sets tagged, that can be viewed in visit, as in the file attached Iulian ----- Original Message -----