[MOAB-dev] Compute volume and surface areas of dual mesh

Iulian Grindeanu iulian at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Sep 16 07:40:05 CDT 2011

Hello,

What is the dual of a tetrahedral mesh?
If the mesh is Delaunay, one dual is the Voronoi partition.
If the mesh is arbitrary, I don't think there is a unique partition that can be defined.
You can always define a voronoi partition, but it will not be necessarily dual to initial tetra mesh.

Anyway, some support to netgen is possible through meshkit.

Iulian