[MOAB-dev] [lcrc-support #85171] Issues with default gfortran compiler on fusion

Jason Hedden Jhedden at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Sep 1 15:08:31 CDT 2011

Xiabing,

I'm not sure off hand why size_t is not defined in the default 4.1 version, but it is defined in our 4.4 build of GCC.

$soft add +gcc-4.4
$ touch foo.F; gfortran -E -dM foo.F | grep -i SIZE_T
#define __SIZEOF_SIZE_T__ 8

To use in your environment add the +gcc-4.4 softenv key you your ~/.soft file. For information on using softenv on Fusion please refer to http://www.lcrc.anl.gov/info/Software/Softenv

Jason Hedden