[MOAB-dev] r5121 - in MOAB/trunk: . doc

Iulian Grindeanu iulian at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Aug 29 19:06:02 CDT 2011

----- Original Message -----
> Hmm, this might have less to do with the fact you'd done a make
> install and more to do with the fact that I moved
> ProgOptions.hpp to a new location and maybe that required a 'make
> clean' to get things right?
>
> - tim

make clean did not solve it, I did try it before;
I had this issue with shared build only. I think that the linker was looking at the old moab lib, that was installed (or maybe the linker was resolving references based on the ld library path variable?) I would think that the linker should look at the "local", current (libMoab) build, not at the installation.

shared builds always give me these errors about unresolved references, or about .so that can't be found.

Iulian