[MOAB-dev] iMesh_setAdjTable() causes error in iMesh_load()

Jed Brown jed at 59A2.org
Tue May 24 08:58:11 CDT 2011

I set the adjacency table to iBase_AVAILABLE for the diagonal entries, then
load a file (e.g. he6.h5m from Iulian). This worked a couple weeks ago, but
now I get an error:

iMesh(9) iBase_INVALID_ENTITY_COUNT:   (MOAB Error Code:
MB_TYPE_OUT_OF_RANGE)!

If this is a supported feature, it needs a test in MOAB.

Also, can someone please, please announce ITAPS API changes _somewhere_. The
itaps-users list would be a great place. There is currently no way for me to
know except to update, read the commit messages (which say things like
"update iMesh.h"), and figure out what changed. Usually lots of formatting
changes are mixed in with content changes so it's not as quick as it could
be to determine what the real change was.