[MOAB-dev] No tag value for entity set xx

Rajeev Jain jain at mcs.anl.gov
Mon May 23 21:52:15 CDT 2011

The error message:  'No tag value for entity set 83' is displayed when writing (parallel writer) a mesh file after rgg operations.

I'm using parallel cgm/moab/lasso and meshkit.
It shows up when using serial-hdf5 (from ubuntu this version of hdf5 supports parallel I/O, Is it okay to use such combination ?) and there is no error when using parallel hdf5.

Also, there is a function to assign "GLOBAL_ID" (renumber) on entities in ParallelComm, is there something for assigning global id's for sets in parallel?

Rajeev