[MOAB-dev] buildbot failure in moab-distcheck: failed compile

Jason Kraftcheck kraftche at cae.wisc.edu
Wed Apr 20 09:27:27 CDT 2011

On 04/20/2011 09:12 AM, Iulian Grindeanu wrote:
> Hi Jason, I realized I am leaving some test files in MeshFiles/unittest
> folder. Are they treated differently? ( I didn't see a make distclean
> error due to that; I think the file in question is PB_new.h5m)

Tests should never write files to that directory.  I'm not sure why automake
didn't complain about it.  (Maybe because it stopped checking after the
first error?).

> Should I add them to the Makefile.am there or not?

If the file is input to your test (rather than output from it) then you
should add it to the EXTRA_DIST variable in the appropriate Makefile.am.

> Also, another question is how to remove a file after a test is done?

In your test code, before returning from main(), call remove(filename).

> Is there a way to do it in Makefile.am? (so right after make check?)

There are ways that it could be done, but it would be a lot easier to just
call remove() from within your test code.