[MOAB-dev] buildbot failure in moab-distcheck: failed compile

Iulian Grindeanu iulian at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Apr 20 09:12:55 CDT 2011

Hi Jason,
I realized I am leaving some test files in MeshFiles/unittest folder.
Are they treated differently? ( I didn't see a make distclean error due to that; I think the file in question is PB_new.h5m)

Should I add them to the Makefile.am there or not?

Also, another question is how to remove a file after a test is done?

Is there a way to do it in Makefile.am? (so right after make check?)

Thanks,
Iulian