[MOAB-dev] A PDE example with MOAB.

Vijay S. Mahadevan vijay.m at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 15:59:06 CDT 2011

Jed,

I will check out the dohp library and the test programs to understand
MOAB usage for elliptic problems. It looks like parts of the library
already provide the functionality that I was planning to do for
example, like figuring out dof numbering, connectivity, evaluating
basis on an element etc. These are very basic FEM building blocks and
your library will help refine my understanding.

Thanks,
Vijay