[MOAB-dev] A PDE example with MOAB.

Vijay S. Mahadevan vijay.m at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 14:40:24 CDT 2011

All,

I was wondering whether there is a simple example on the usage of MOAB
or iMesh for solving a PDE. This could be as trivial as a finite
differenced, 1-d poisson equation but I just wanted to have a look at
a working example in action in order to extend the ideas to more
practical problems. I could not find any such tutorial in the MOAB
repository and so thought that maybe someone in the list can point me
to one.

Also, if there is a different forum for such questions, I would
appreciate it if you can redirect me to it.

Thanks,
Vijay