[MOAB-dev] r4645 - in MOAB/trunk: examples src src/moab tools

Steve Jackson sjackson at cae.wisc.edu
Wed Mar 30 15:54:07 CDT 2011

An update to what I wrote before: r4645 passes read_cgm_test unit test, which loads the file 'dum.sat' that's included in MOAB.  This problem wasn't noticed earlier because this test was succeeding.

It seems like the error might have to do with merged surfaces.  Running the commands below in Cubit 12.2 will convert dum.sat (currently readable by MOAB) to a file that is unreadable (i.e. ReadCGM returns MB_MULTIPLE_ENTITIES_FOUND).
~S

set attrib on
import acis 'dum.sat'
imprint all