[MOAB-dev] r4559 - MOAB/trunk/itaps/imesh

James Porter jvporter at wisc.edu
Wed Mar 9 15:56:53 CST 2011

On Wed, 2011-03-09 at 15:43 -0600, Jason Kraftcheck wrote:
> I'm not sure that this is worth worrying about.  But if you'd rather change
> MOAB than your tests then I'd just do something like:
>   if moab type is HANDLE
>     get all tagged entities
>     if range.all_of_type(SET)
>       return SET_HANDLE
>     else
>       return HANDLE

This will probably work for PyTAPS, so it's good enough for me (for the
time being, at least).

As an aside, it's not just that the tests fail, it's that trying to get
entity sets as tag data will *always* fail, since I call getTagType to
determine what type the return value should be (you can't easily
typecast in Python).

- Jim