[MOAB-dev] r4559 - MOAB/trunk/itaps/imesh

James Porter jvporter at wisc.edu
Wed Mar 9 15:34:15 CST 2011

On Wed, 2011-03-09 at 14:42 -0600, Jason Kraftcheck wrote:
> On 03/09/2011 02:40 PM, James Porter wrote:
> > Should we do the same for iGeom? I have patches for that and iRel ready
> > to go.
> >

> Probably.  But they don't have the same priority as noone else uses or
> implements those interfaces.

So there's one thing still failing here (which is causing failures for
PyTAPS): iMesh_getTagType on a set-type tag returns iBase_ENTITY_HANDLE.
The issue, of course, is that MOAB doesn't need to distinguish between
entities and sets, but ITAPS does. I'm not sure what the best way to fix
this is. Maybe adding a boolean flag to the MOAB tag to distinguish the
two?

This would, unfortunately, require that we serialize that out to files
to be 100% correct, but that part isn't necessary for the PyTAPS tests
to pass.

- Jim