[MOAB-dev] r4559 - MOAB/trunk/itaps/imesh

James Porter jvporter at wisc.edu
Wed Mar 9 15:06:28 CST 2011

On Wed, 2011-03-09 at 14:42 -0600, Jason Kraftcheck wrote:
> On 03/09/2011 02:40 PM, James Porter wrote:
> > Should we do the same for iGeom? I have patches for that and iRel ready
> > to go.
> >

> Probably.  But they don't have the same priority as noone else uses or
> implements those interfaces.

Should we also update iBase.h to be in sync with ITAPS? There are a
couple of annoying things with this:

1) The TagValueType enum's order was changed so there are probably ABI
   compatibility issues (esp with CGM, which I think just saves/loads
   the integer value of the type).
2) We need to be able to distinguish between a tag whose data type is
   "entity" and a tag whose data type is "set". MOAB obviously doesn't
   care about this distinction, but ITAPS does.

- Jim