[MOAB-dev] Order of elements in loaded meshes

Iulian Grindeanu iulian at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Feb 9 19:33:36 CST 2011

Hello,
I still have a question: What about if the mesh is read in parallel?

Also, for example mbconvert accepts multiple input files. The order within each input file is preserved, isn't it?

Another question:
Assume some mesh is already in memory. A load_mesh() command will look for empty sequences for node handles, element handles. The order of element handles will be preserved, I assume (it is the job of the ReadUtilIface class)