[MOAB-dev] Building with zoltan

Jason Kraftcheck kraftche at cae.wisc.edu
Tue Nov 16 11:25:05 CST 2010

Parmetis should not be required.  We've only tested with the SEACAS
build of zoltan, but I'm not aware of any relevant differences in the
Trilinos source.  As for the error you're seeing from mbpart:  please
try updating to the latest version of the moab source.  I cannot
reproduce the error.  That tool exists only in the beta and has seen
some recent changes.

- jason