[MOAB-dev] cgm2moab as a script

Paul Wilson wilsonp at engr.wisc.edu
Thu Aug 19 12:31:47 CDT 2010

  Hi Tim,

But this raises questions about what "should" be in a reader and what
shouldn't.  Do we want the CGM reader to include options that are
specific to DAGMC users?  It seems that the following aren't strictly
functions of a reader:

    * OBB tree generation
    * Implicit complement generation
    * Graveyard removal/suppression

Paul

--
Paul Wilson

-- ------------------------------------------------------------------ --
Paul P.H. Wilson              419 Engineering Research Building
wilsonp at engr.wisc.edu                       1500 Engineering Dr
ph/fax: 608/263-0807                          Madison, WI 53706

            My calendar: http://bit.ly/pphw-calendar

        Computational Nuclear Engineering Research Group
                http://cnerg.engr.wisc.edu

           Associate Professor, Nuclear Engineering
               Engineering Physics Department
                http://www.engr.wisc.edu/ep

         Chair, Energy Analysis&  Policy Certificate
          Nelson Institute for Environmental Studies
                 http://nelson.wisc.edu/eap/

           Contributing to the joy and improvement
                   of all those around me