[MOAB-dev] Getting ent set data when tag_size > 1

James Porter jvporter at wisc.edu
Sun Apr 18 14:04:23 CDT 2010

There are also places where interleaved storage seems to be preferred,
e.g. iMesh_createVtxArr:
<http://trac.mcs.anl.gov/projects/ITAPS/browser/MOAB/trunk/itaps/imesh/iMesh_MOAB.cpp#L1254>

Whether the internal memory structure is interleaved or not, the blocked
versions of every function I see are more complicated than the
interleaved versions. It seems like the "default" really is interleaved,
even if it's organized differently in memory.

- Jim