[MOAB-dev] Parallel mesh read results

Dmitry Karpeev karpeev at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Apr 12 15:02:00 CDT 2010

Forgot to mention this: in the spreadsheet file the cells that
indicate failure are colored
according the the (conjecture) type of failure. In addition, each
"failure" cell has a note indicating the
error MOAB generates in that case (all errors were the same on all
procs, so only one
is quoted).

Dmitry.