[MOAB-dev] problems reading meshes in MOAB in the 'read_part' mode

Dmitry Karpeev karpeev at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Apr 1 14:14:08 CDT 2010

I guess it was somewhat strong, but what I really meant is this:
"For whatever reason I can't seem to make 'read_part' work with any mesh
or any machine with any number of procs I have tried recently, so
for the purpose of my task at hand -- benchmarking of parallel reads --
I will avoid using 'read_part', at least for now."

The reason I brought up the various reported errors was to marshal evidence
that the problem is probably with 'read_part' itself -- not the meshes
I feed it.

I can definitely be wrong here, however.

Dmitry.