[MOAB-dev] [Meshkit-dev] r3468 - MeshKit/trunk/algs

Jason Kraftcheck kraftche at cae.wisc.edu
Wed Mar 17 16:23:36 CDT 2010

After considering this further, I think it would be better if you were to do:
  #include "moab/GeomTopoTool.hpp"
  using moab::GeomTopoTool;

There are some classes that are part of the MOAB API that never had an 'MB'
prefix.  There was no obvious renaming scheme to use, so I left those
classes with their original names but moved then to the 'moab' namespace.  I
am hoping that these classes are seldom used outside of our group and thus
that the lack of compatibility headers will not trouble too many people.

My original suggestion that I add an "MBGeomTopoTool.hpp" header would have
been consistent with what is done for classes that were previously prefixed
with 'MB'.  However, after considering it, this didn't make sense to me.  We
are providing the old headers for compatibility purposes.  If the header has
a different name, it really isn't compatible with the old MOAB API.  So as
long as you need to change the #include anyway, you might as well change it
to use the namespaced one.

- jason

--
"A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Ralph Waldo Emerson