[MOAB-dev] MOAB examples

Timothy J. Tautges tautges at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Mar 17 14:54:32 CDT 2010

I'd like the 3 simple examples (GetEntities, SetsNTags, GetGeomHierarchy, or something like those names) to keep their own Makefile's and subdirs, since they're meant to be the simple read-this-first sort of examples.  The others can go into the same makefile if they're small.  I wonder if we should have a subdirectory there for 1-file examples, so those aren't all put up in the main examples directory?

- tim