[MOAB-dev] MOAB Parallel Builds

James Porter jvporter at wisc.edu
Thu Jan 7 02:14:52 CST 2010

The build failures tonight are my fault. For moab-par and
moab-distcheck, I forgot that using HDF5 in serial mode requires access
to the MPI headers, and for moab-par, I forgot that the Buildbot doesn't
expand environment variables. They should be fixed now, so the next
round of builds should be more informative.

- Jim