[MOAB-dev] Question about moab.make

Dmitry Karpeev karpeev at mcs.anl.gov
Sun Dec 13 19:53:19 CST 2009

I'm writing some parallel benchmarking tests for moab as MOAB-based
stand-alone applications
(similar to tools like mbperf etc).
My question is what the standard build process for these should be?
It appears that a Makefile for MOAB-based apps could be constructed by
simply including ${MOAB_PREFIX}/lib/moab.make,
where ${MOAB_PREFIX} is the install prefix specified at configure time.
However, the first two lines of moab.make seem a little puzzling to me:
MOAB_LIBDIR = /home/karpeev/sharp/moab/trunk/.libs
MOAB_INCLUDEDIR = /home/karpeev/sharp/moab/trunk
-I/home/karpeev/sharp/moab/trunk

In particular, they refer to the source tree under 'trunk' and, as I
understand it, this is subject to change according to other
configurations etc.
Am I missing anything?

Thanks.
Dmitry.