[MOAB-dev] Problem configuring MOAB

Dmitry Karpeev karpeev at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Oct 20 17:11:43 CDT 2009

I have a problem configuring MOAB in parallel.
Actually, the problem I'm reporting right now likely has nothing to do
with parallelism.
I'm attaching the output of my configure run:

./configure --prefix=${HOME}/moab/moab-par --with-hdf5 --with-mpi
--enable-debug --disable-optimize 2>&1 | tee configure.log

This produces the following error (see the last line of attached configure.log):
config.status: error: cannot find input file: tools/dagmc/dagmc.make.in

Any idea what may be going wrong?
I just updated from the svn repo, just in case.
That didn't help.

Thanks.
Dmitry.