[MOAB-dev] MOAB build issue

Paul Wilson wilsonp at engr.wisc.edu
Thu Feb 26 10:43:49 CST 2009

Hi,

I am having a problem building a clean install of MOAB (as I try to help
a student resolve their problem).

When I check out a clean set of files from the repo and try to build in
a separate directory, it is unable to find iMesh_protos.h.  It seems
that this file is created by the make process in the current build
location, but when it tries to build mbperf (and perhaps other tools?)
it doesn't look in the current build location, only in the original
source location.  This causes the build to fail.

Paul

--
Paul P H Wilson                  UW-Madison Engineering Physics

          Contributing to the joy and improvement
                  of all those around me