[MOAB-dev] MOAB on MacOS X

David C Thompson dcthomp at sandia.gov
Tue Jun 10 11:48:02 CDT 2008

> > I decided to try MOAB on my MacOS X machine and it
> > almost builds... except for the fact that errmem.h (both
> > copies of it -- in parallel and tools/mbcoupler) includes
> > malloc.h which isn't present on Darwin. What's the "MOAB
> > way" to detect header files and select which ones get
> > included?
>
> GNU autoconf (http://www.gnu.org/software/autoconf/)

I'm sorry, perhaps I wasn't clear; while that says how to detect header
files, it appears that MOAB doesn't use the config.h generated
by ./configure. Does MOAB have a way to preserve information about which
header files are present on a system for client programs to use, or is
the philosophy to avoid including any platform-specific headers?

In any event, thanks for twiddling errmem.h.

	David