[hpc-announce] IWANN 2023. Third CFP. International Work-Conference on Artificial Neural Networks. June 19-21. Ponta Delgada, Azores Islands, Portugal

Alberto Prieto aprieto at ugr.es
Tue Mar 14 12:05:19 CDT 2023

/* Apologies if you received multiple copies of this CFP./

/* Please kindly forward to those who may be interested./

/* To obtain more information: //IWANN at ugr.es <mailto:itise at ugr.es>//./

*2023 International Work-Conference on Artificial Neural Networks (IWANN)*

*Ponta Delgada (Sao Miguel, Azores Islands, Portugal)*

*June, 19th-21th, 2023 *

*http://iwann.uma.es/* <http://iwann.uma.es/>**

Dear Dr. Alberto Prieto Espinosa,

University of Granada, Spain

It is our great pleasure to announce you the 17th International
Work-Conference on Artificial Neural Networks (IWANN-2023), which will
take place in June, 19th-21th, 2023 in Ponta Delgada (Sao Miguel, Azores
Islands, Portugal). Please, find further information about our
conference at the website: http://iwann.uma.es/ <http://iwann.uma.es/>.

This gathering will bring people physically together again after 4 years
in the one of the most beautiful Atlantic’s islands, conducive to
creativity and inspiration.

We will continue with the structure of previous editions (Plenary
Sessions, Special Sessions, Tutorials on relevant topics and Open
Discussion forum), favouring the connection/interaction among attendees
to facilitate the debate.

This biennial meeting seeks to provide a discussion forum for
scientists, engineers, educators and students about the latest
discoveries and realizations in the foundations, theory, models and
applications of systems inspired by nature, as well as in emerging areas
related to the above items, using computational intelligence
methodologies. As in previous editions, we strongly emphasize the wide
range of topics comprised under the umbrella of IWANN2023 and, in
particular, we focus on trending topics such as *Deep Learning* and
Ethics in AI. It’s confirmed one tutorial about “From Deep Learning to
Deep Understanding”.

The approach will be both theoretical and practical, through invited
talks, tutorials, workshops, posters, presentation of demos and
functional prototypes. Besides, we offer the possibility to carry out a
limited number of virtual presentations for those who want to
participate but have serious difficulties to travel.

*IMPORTANT DATES*

•           March 20th, 2023: Submission of papers by authors (possible
deadline extension)

•           April 25th, 2023:   Notification of provisional acceptance

•           May 5th, 2023: Early registration (special rates)

• *June 19th-21th, 2023: IWANN 2023 Conference*

•           September/October 2023: Proceedings publication (online
available)

Please, if you have problem with these deadlines, contact: IWANN at ugr.es
<mailto:IWANN at ugr.es>

*TOPICS*

We present below a non-exhaustive list of areas of interest for the
congress to get a flavor of the IWANN23’ orientation. The topics of
interest include, but are not limited to:

•           Mathematical and theoretical methods in computational
intelligence

•           Deep Learning

•           Learning and adaptation

•           Emulation of cognitive functions

•           Bio-inspired systems and neuro-engineering

•           Advanced topics in computational intelligence

•           Agent based models

•           Time series forecasting

•           Robotics and cognitive systems

•           Interactive systems and BCI

•           Machine Learning for 4.0 industry solutions

•           AI Health

•           AI in 5G technology

•           Social and Ethical aspects of AI

•           General Applications of AI

*PAPER PUBLICATION*

As in previous editions of IWANN, we are arranging the publication of
the proceedings with Springer-Verlag as Lecture Notes in Computer
Science (LNCS) series, and the books will be available shortly after the
Congress in order allow the authors to incorporate suggestions and
improvements from the presentations. Full papers contributions will be
sent to be indexed in the ISI Conference Proceedings Citation Index
(Thomson Reuters) and the DBLP database (LNCS).

*SPECIAL ISSUES*

A list of papers with very high quality will be selected to be extended
and submitted in different special issues. More information in the web page.

You can find extended information on IWANN web pages:

http://iwann.uma.es or contact us at iwann at ugr.es

It will be a pleasure if you can actively participate in IWANN 2023
conference.

Please, feel free to contact us for any further question or remark.

Sincerely yours,

*Andreu Catala, Gonzalo Joya, Ignacio Rojas*

*____________________________________________*

*IWANN 2023. Conference chairs.*

*17th International Work-Conference on Artificial Neural Networks- IWANN
2023.*

*Ponta Delgada (Sao Miguel, Azores Islands, Portugal)*

*June 19th-21th, 2023.***

*http://iwann.uma.es/* <http://iwann.uma.es/>**

	Libre de virus.www.avg.com

<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

--
Este correo electrónico ha sido analizado en busca de virus por el software antivirus de AVG.
www.avg.com