[hpc-announce] SSS 2022: Call For Participation

Stéphane Devismes stephane.devismes at u-picardie.fr
Mon Sep 26 15:22:07 CDT 2022

[Our apologizes for multiple copies of this email]

The 24th International Symposium on Stabilization, Safety, and Security
of Distributed Systems (SSS 2022) will be held in Clermont-Ferrand,
France on November 15-17, 2022.

SSS is an international forum for researchers and practitioners in the
design and development of distributed systems with a focus on systems
that are able to provide guarantees on their structure, performance,
and/or security in the face of an adverse operational environment.

Original contributions on fundamental research and practical
applications concerning the following three main topics will be presented:
- Self-stabilizing Systems: Theory and Practice
- Concurrent and Distributed Computing: Foundations, Fault-tolerance,
and Security
- Dynamic, Mobile, and Nature-Inspired Computing

For registration, local information, and scientific program, see
https://sss2022.limos.fr/

We are looking forward to seeing you in Clermont-Ferrand!

Best regards,
Stéphane Devismes and Franck Petit
General Chairs