[hpc-announce] [Deadline Extension] CFP: 15th IEEE/ACM International Conference on Utility and Cloud Computing (UCC 2022)
x.zhao at wsu.edu
Sat Sep 3 12:10:37 CDT 2022
15th IEEE/ACM International Conference on Utility and Cloud Computing
December 6-9, 2022 - Portland, Oregon, USA
Call for Papers
The annual IEEE/ACM UCC conference is a premier international forum for researchers, developers, and users to present, discuss and exchange the cutting-edge ideas and latest findings on topics related to Cloud Computing as a Utility.
UCC 2022 will be hosted at Washington State University. Portland, Oregon’s largest city, sits on the Columbia and Willamette rivers, in the shadow of snow-capped Mount Hood. UCC 2022 offers a technical program, workshops, tutorials, and a doctoral symposium. The event will have a co-located 9th International Conference on Big Data Computing Applications and Technologies (BDCAT 2022).
We invite you to submit your original contributions to UCC 2022 (https://ucc-conference.org/<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/ucc-conference.org/__;!!JmPEgBY0HMszNaDT!pwD7Y0oslnGPp_kJAryy0gMi3Ap7gC3MXFbO5_lS6L7JctiWGJDSSrJZH5M7eXnebFdwC-wj2Hen7Orl$>).
* Paper Submission: September 15, 2022
* Decision Notification: October 15, 2022
* Camera-Ready Due Date: October 31, 2022
* Conference Dates: December 6-9, 2022
Topics of interest include, but not limited to:
* Formal and qualitative aspects of Cloud technology
* Security, trust, privacy and policies in Clouds, and Cloud-hosted Blockchains
* Artificial intelligence in Clouds, and Cloud applications
* Architectural models and patterns to achieve Utility in Clouds
* Cloud business and legal implications beyond technology
* Cloud Computing middleware, stacks, tools, delivery networks and services at all layers (XaaS)
* Cloud large-scale foundations for Big Data, IoT, and real-time analytics
* Cloud management: autonomic, adaptive, self-*, SLAs, and monitoring
* Cloud-native application design, programming models, engineering and serverless/microservice implementation
* Cloud, Micro data centers, Fog and edge/mobile devices management, hierarchy models, and business models
* Designs and deployment models for Clouds: private, public, hybrid, federated, aggregated, intercloud
* Economic and business models of Clouds and services
* High Performance Computing and the Cloud
* Innovative cloud applications and experiences, including quantum clouds and IoT-fog/edge-cloud continuums
* Mobile and energy-efficient use of Clouds
* Networking for clouds and data centers
* Performance analysis and modelling of cloud systems and applications
* Principles and theoretical foundations of Utility Computing
* Resource management and scalability: brokering, scheduling, capacity planning, and elasticity
* Utility-driven platforms for Clouds
* Utility-driven models and mechanisms for cloud applications in all domains (smart cities, mobility, e-health, industry etc.)
* Virtualization, containerization, composition, orchestration and other enablers
Submitted manuscripts must represent original unpublished research that is not currently under review for any other conference or journal. Manuscripts are submitted in PDF format and may not exceed ten (10) single-spaced double-column pages using 10-point size font on 8.5x11 inch pages (IEEE conference style, https://www.ieee.org/conferences/publishing/templates.html<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.ieee.org/conferences/publishing/templates.html__;!!JmPEgBY0HMszNaDT!pwD7Y0oslnGPp_kJAryy0gMi3Ap7gC3MXFbO5_lS6L7JctiWGJDSSrJZH5M7eXnebFdwC-wj2EF24XEn$>), including figures, tables, and references. The limit is six (6) pages for workshop papers. The submitted manuscripts should include author names and affiliations.
Electronic submission site: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=ucc2022<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/easychair.org/conferences/?conf=ucc2022__;!!JmPEgBY0HMszNaDT!pwD7Y0oslnGPp_kJAryy0gMi3Ap7gC3MXFbO5_lS6L7JctiWGJDSSrJZH5M7eXnebFdwC-wj2B7u6J5X$>
Each accepted paper must have at least one author registered and be presented during the conference in order for the paper to be included in the proceedings. The proceedings will be published by the IEEE Computer Society and will be made available online through the IEEE Digital Library, as well as through the ACM Digital Library.
More information about the hpc-announce