[hpc-announce] [MiM Webinar - Oct. 17th] Ferroelectric-enabled energy-efficient non-volatile edge computing

Nima TaheriNejad nima.taherinejad at tuwien.ac.at
Fri Oct 14 06:04:27 CDT 2022

Dear colleagues,

we are excited to invite you to our next talk of Mondays in Memory
(MiM)*, “Ferroelectric-enabled energy-efficient non-volatile edge
computing”, by  Prof. Ian O'Connor from Ecole Central de Lyon. This talk
is scheduled on October 17th, 2022 at 4pm CET (Monday) and is followed
by Q&A, and an open discussion with the speaker and our panelist. For
more information, please see visit MiM website. You can find the
abstract of this talk at
https://www.ict.tuwien.ac.at/staff/taherinejad/MiM/next.html

The link to this Monday's webinar is
https://tuwien.zoom.us/j/95094634063 (no registration is required).

We also have a talk by Prof. Vijay Narayanan from Pennsylvania State
University on Accelerating Visual Analytics across the Meory and Storage
stack planned for Nov. 7th. Please book your schedule.

Feel free to forward this information to your students and other
interested colleagues. We look forward to welcoming you all in our next
webinars!

Best regards,
Nima TaheriNejad

*MiM is a new biweekly webinar series dedicated to all aspects and
technologies for in-memory computing and in a broader sense near memory
computing. MiM is free and open to everyone around the world, held on
the first and third Monday of each month. To maximize the outreach, we
begin at 4-5:30pm central European time, which is 7-8:30am Pacific time
and 10-11:30pm Beijing time. Each webinar is consisted of an invited
talk and a Q&A with the speaker and two panel members.

Prof. Dr. Nima TaheriNejad,
http://www.ict.tuwien.ac.at/staff/taherinejad/

Open Positions: http://www.ziti.uni-heidelberg.de/ag-cat-available

Submit your In-Memory Computing paper to our special section at IEEE TETC (IF=7.69) as soon as you are ready (rolling reviews with latest submission possible on October 1st):
https://www.computer.org/digital-library/journals/ec/cfp-memory-computing-architectures