[hpc-announce] HIPS 2023: Call for Papers (FULL and SHORT)
jens.domke at riken.jp
Thu Nov 24 06:09:55 CST 2022
HIPS 2020 CALL FOR WORKSHOP PAPERS: FULL and SHORT
The 28th HIPS workshop (https://hips2023.github.io/) will be held
in St. Petersburg, Florida, USA as a full-day workshop at the
IEEE IPDPS 2023 conference (May 15-19, 2023). The goal of the HIPS
workshop series is to provide attendees with a focused and in-depth
platform for presentations, discussion and interaction in a
particular subject area.
We are inviting workshop papers---FULL and SHORT---on topics related
to all aspects of research, development, and application of
high-performance systems with a focus on high-level programming of
multiprocessors, compute clusters, and massively parallel machines.
The full list of "Topics of Interest" is provided on our website,
and submissions within the scope of this workshop series are highly
encouraged (including unlisted, but adjunct, topic areas).
IMPORTANT DAYS and DEADLINES
* Submission due date: January 19th, 2023 Anywhere on Earth (AoE)
* Author notification: February 14th, 2023 AoE
* Camera-ready papers: February 21st, 2023 AoE
* Workshop day: May 15th, 2023
SUBMISSIONS and REVIEW PROCESS
* Full papers: Up to 10 pages incl. figures, tables, and references
* Short papers: Up to 4 pages incl. figures, etc.
* HIPS paper style is identical to the IPDPS paper style
* Each (single-blind) paper will be peer-reviewed by three reviewers
* Submission website:
* Harshitha Menon (Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, USA)
* Jens Domke (RIKEN Center for Computational Science, Japan)
* TBA; see confirmed/tentative list on https://hips2023.github.io/
* Rudolf Eigenmann, University of Delaware, USA
* Michael Gerndt, Technische Universität München, Germany
* Frank Mueller, North Carolina State University, USA
* Martin Schulz, Technische Universität München, Germany
Jens Domke, Dr. rer. nat.
Team Leader of SPR Team @RIKEN R-CCS
I'M HIRING: https://bit.ly/3fHxFPV
More information about the hpc-announce