[hpc-announce] IEEE NAS deadline extended to May 29, 2022
rajorshibiswasbuet at gmail.com
Tue May 24 20:44:59 CDT 2022
Rajorshi Biswas <rajorshibiswasbuet at gmail.com>
2:01 AM (19 hours ago)
The 16th IEEE International Conference on Networking, Architecture and
Storage (NAS 2021, sponsored by the IEEE)
Philadelphia, PA, October 3-4, 2022
The International Conference on Networking, Architecture, and Storage
provide a high-quality international forum to bring together
researchers and practitioners from academia and industry to discuss
cutting-edge research on networking, high-performance computer
architecture, and parallel and distributed data storage technologies.
NAS 2021 will expose participants to the most recent developments in
the interdisciplinary areas. We invite submissions on a wide range of
research topics, including, but not limited to:
- Accelerator-based architectures
- Ad hoc and sensor networks
- Application-specific, reconfigurable or embedded architectures
- Architecture for handheld or mobile devices
- Architecture, networking or storage modeling and simulation methodologies
- Big Data infrastructure
- Big Data services and analytics
- Cloud and grid computing
- Cloud storage
- Data-center scale architectures
- Effects of circuits and emerging technology on architecture
- Energy-aware storage
- File systems, object-based storage
- GPU architecture and programming
- HW/SW co-design and trade offs
- Mobile and wireless networks
- Network applications and services
- Network architecture and protocols
- Network information theory
- Network modeling and measurement
- Network security
- Non-volatile memory technologies
- Parallel and multi-core architectures
- Parallel I/O
- Power and energy efficient architectures and techniques
- Processor, cache, memory system architectures
- Software defined networking
- Software defined storage
- SSD architecture and applications
- Storage management
- Storage performance and scalability
- Storage virtualization and security
- Virtual and overlay networks
Each submission can have up to 8 pages, including all text, figures,
tables, footnotes, appendices, references, etc. Authors are invited to
submit previously unpublished work for possible presentation at the
conference. The program committee will nominate the best papers for
recognition in the three conference topic areas. All papers will be
evaluated based on their novelty, fundamental insight, experimental
evaluation, and potential for long-term impact; new-idea papers are
encouraged. All accepted papers will be published in the IEEE digital
library. Selected and extended papers will be recommended for journal
Paper Submission Deadline (Extended): May 29, 2022
Author Notification: July 1, 2022
Camera-ready Paper: July 22, 2022
Jie Wu, Temple Univ.
Jun Wang, Univ. of Central Florida
Ali Butt, Virginia Tech.
Yan Luo, Unvi. of Mass Lowell
Networking Track Chairs:
Fan Ye, Stony Brook Univ.
Kartik Gopalan, Binghamton Univ.
Architecture Track Chairs:
Xin Fu, Univ. of Houston
Nilanjan Goswami, Meta(FaceBook)
Storage Track Chairs:
Ming Zhao, Arizona State Univ.
Bridget Davis, Samsung Research
Local Arrangement Chair:
Yan Wang, Temple Univ.
Finance and Registration Co-Chairs:
John Zhiyong Xu, Suffolk Univ.
Anduo Wang, Temple Univ.
Weijun Xiao, Virginia Commonwealth Univ.
Jianhui Yue, Michigan Tech. Univ.
Rajorshi Biswas, Penn State Berks
Chentao Wu, Shanghai Jiaotong Univ.
Hadi Zamani, Univ. of California Riverside
Xubin He, Chair, Temple Univ.
Laxmi N. Bhuyan, Univ. of California Riverside
Chita Das, Penn State
Hong Jiang, Univ. of Texas Arlington
Changsheng Xie, HUST, China
Qing Yang, Univ. of Rhode Island
More information about the hpc-announce