[hpc-announce] MiniGateways 2022 on April 5-7 online and FREE

Sandra Gesing sandra.gesing at nd.edu
Mon Mar 28 14:22:46 CDT 2022

MiniGateways 2022: Connections for the Future
April 5-7 2022, online, FREE!
Contact: Sandra Gesing (sgesing at uillinois.edu)
https://sciencegateways.org/minigateways2022

DETAILS:

Registration for MiniGateways 2022 is FREE but required. Register now!

Registration for MiniGateways 2022 is NOW OPEN!

https://sciencegateways.org/minigateways2022-registration

Save your spot and sign up for tutorials!

Last December we announced MiniGateways 2022 with a "Save the
Date" message.

The schedule and presenters are now finalized:

https://sciencegateways.org/minigateways2022-program

The virtual conference is open for registration:

https://sciencegateways.org/minigateways2022-registration

Register before April 1 to receive a surprise in the mail!

MiniGateways 2022 will offer a variety of presentations,
tutorials, options for interaction, and opportunities to
build connections for the future with the community around
science gateways.

What you'll get from our program:

* Join us on Tuesday and Wednesday for exciting Tutorial
sessions where you can gain in-depth expertise on specific
topics

* Join us on Wednesday and Thursday for exciting short talks
on topics contributed by the community

* Join our interactive Open Forum on Thursday for discussing
emerging topics for science gateways

* Opportunities to grow your network by meeting people in the
community who are users, developers, or providers of gateways
Sandra Gesing
Scientific Outreach and DEI Lead
Discovery Partners Institute
University of Illinois Chicago