[hpc-announce] Call For Participation: ACM Workshop on Hot Topics in Storage and File Systems

Ali Anwar ali at vt.edu
Fri Jun 17 02:31:08 CDT 2022

[Apologies for cross-posting]

C A L L    F O R    O N L I N E    P A R T I C I P A T I O N
ACM Workshop on Hot Topics in Storage and File Systems (HotStorage '22)
June 27 - 28, 2022, Online
https://www.hotstorage.org/2022/

Program:
==================================
The full program is available at:
https://www.hotstorage.org/2022/program.html

Registration:
==================================
Registration is $20-$50, please see registration information at:
https://www.hotstorage.org/2022/attend.html

Accepter Papers:
==================================
https://www.hotstorage.org/2022/accepted.html

Keynote Talks:
==================================
Ted Tso (Google)
Steven Swanson (Univ. of California San Diego)

Conference Scope:
==================================
The HotStorage workshop provides a forum for cutting-edge storage
research, a place where researchers and industry practitioners can
discuss new opportunities and challenges in storage technology. The
program includes 19 papers and keynote talks by Ted Tso (Google) and
Steve Swanson (UCSD). The research papers propose new research
directions, explore non-traditional approaches, or report on
noteworthy or counterintuitive learnings and experience in emerging
areas. They are expected to lead to insightful discussions that will
influence future storage systems design and applications. ACM
HotStorage is designed to appeal to academic and industrial
researchers and practitioners, welcoming both students and seasoned
professionals.