[hpc-announce] SC22 BoF Call for Participation

Antonio J. Peña antonio.pena at bsc.es
Wed Jun 15 04:55:10 CDT 2022

SC22: The International Conference for High Performance Computing,
Networking, Storage, and Analysis

November 13-18, 2022, Dallas, Texas, USA

https://sc22.supercomputing.org/submit/birds-feather-submissions/

SC Birds of a Feather (BoF) sessions provide a dynamic, noncommercial
venue for conference attendees to openly discuss current topics of
interest to our HPC community. BoF sessions connect you with other
attendees with similar interests. Help drive the conversation by
submitting your own BoF proposal.

SC22 Birds of a Feather (BoF) session proposals are now open for
submission through July 1.

For more information see the Birds of a Feather web page:
https://sc22.supercomputing.org/submit/birds-feather-submissions/.

Chair: Antonio J. Peña, Barcelona Supercomputing Center (BSC)
Vice Chair: Kathryn Mohror, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory (LLNL)

--
Antonio J. Peña (PhD), Ramón y Cajal Fellow
Group Manager, Accelerators and Communications for HPC | Teaching and Research Staff