[hpc-announce] Call for participation: HEART2022 (Registration is free of charge)

yoshiki yoshiki at cs.tsukuba.ac.jp
Sun Jun 5 10:40:37 CDT 2022

*** Our apologies for possible cross-posting ***

/****************************************************************/
  HEART 2022 – CALL FOR PARTICIPATION
  12th Highly Efficient Accelerators and Reconfigurable Technologies
  https://heart2022.lila.cs.tsukuba.ac.jp/
  9-10 June 2022, Tsukuba Ibaraki Japan
/****************************************************************/

We kindly invite you to participate in the 12th Highly Efficient
Accelerators and Reconfigurable Technologies (HEART 2022), the
conference for researchers and practitioners interested in all aspects
of highly efficient accelerators, high-level modeling, and developing
approaches, optimization, and applications.

The HEART2022 will take place in an online room (Zoom Webinar) and an
in-person style at the University of Tsukuba, Japan, a hybrid symposium
between June 9 and June 10, 2022.

The registration is free of charge.

The registration URL is here.

HEART2022 Day1 Webinar Registration
   https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_c7tF0A0xRz-rwxbsFBPqiw

HEART2022 Day2 Webinar Registration
   https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_BPPJNBOURBixOnOz2WMpFQ

You can also find the conference program here:
https://heart2022.lila.cs.tsukuba.ac.jp/heart2022/program

We look forward to seeing you in HEART2022 soon!
--
Yoshiki Yamaguchi, Ph.D.
Associate Professor