[hpc-announce] CfP IEEE TECT (IF=6.59) -- Special Section on Emerging In-Memory Computing Architectures and Applications

Nima TaheriNejad nima.taherinejad at tuwien.ac.at
Tue Jul 12 03:40:40 CDT 2022

Dear colleagues,

we would like to cordially invite you to submit your original work on
Emerging In-Memory Computing Architectures and Applications to our
special section in IEEE Transactions on Emerging Topics in Computing
(IF=6.59) and have a chance to present it at MiM webinar series
(https://www.ict.tuwien.ac.at/staff/taherinejad/MiM/). Submissions are
due October 1st, 2022.

Topics of interest for this special section include (but are not limited
to):

     + Emerging IMC-based systems: Architectures, design methodologies
and frameworks, circuits, and device modeling
     + Emerging logic and circuit design concepts using memory devices:
Threshold logic, stateful logic, and multi-level logic
     + Test and reliability for IMC circuits and systems: Defect, fault
modeling, test generation, DfT, and fault tolerance techniques applied
to IMC circuits and systems
     + Security for IMC systems and IMC paradigm for security: Threats,
attacks and countermeasures for IMC, and exploiting IMC paradigm to
enhance the security of a computing system
     + Emerging paradigms for IMC programming: Code generation,
optimization, and programming models
     + Real-world applications of IMC

For more information please visit
https://www.computer.org/digital-library/journals/ec/cfp-memory-computing-architectures

Please forward this to your colleagues and team members who may be
interested. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at
tetc.ss.imc.2022 at gmail.com

We look forward to your high-quality submissions.

Best regards,
Alberto Bosio,
Deliang Fan,
Nima Taherinejad

Nima TaheriNejad, PhD
Assisstant Professor,
TU Wien, Institute of Computer Technology,
http://www.ict.tuwien.ac.at/staff/taherinejad/

Gusshausstrasse 27-29, Room CA0229
1040 Vienna, Austria, +43-1-58801-384-52

Submit your In-Memory Computing paper to our special section at IEEE TETC (IF=7.69) as soon as you are ready (rolling reviews with latest submission possible on October 1st):
https://www.computer.org/digital-library/journals/ec/cfp-memory-computing-architectures

My latest publications (selected short list):
SIXOR: Single-cycle In-memristor XOR @ IEEE TVLSI 2021
Self-aware Data Processing for Power Saving in Resource-Constrained IoT Cyber-Physical Systems @ IEEE Sensors 2022
Sorting in Memristive Memory @ ACM JETCS 2022
On the Treatment and Diagnosis of Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder with EEG Assistance @ MDPI Electronics Journal 2022