[hpc-announce] [iMACAW] In-Memory Computing Workshop @ DAC 2022 - Call for Papers

Nima TaheriNejad nima.taherinejad at tuwien.ac.at
Sat Jan 29 03:04:55 CST 2022

Dear colleagues,

We cordially invite to submit attend and submit a paper to the In-Memory
Architectures and Computing Applications Workshop (iMACAW) Co-Located
with DAC 2022, at Moscone Center West in San Francisco, CA. The workshop
will be held on Sunday, July 10, 2022 and aims at providing a forum to
discuss In-Memory-Computing as an alternative architecture and its
applications. We take a cross-technology approach covering works that
use SRAM, DRAM, FLASH, RRAM, PCM, MRAM, and FeFET as their memory
technology. The workshop features ten renowned speakers from academia
and industry, plus a limited selection of best submissions.

Areas of Interest (not limited):
• In-memory computing devices, including but not limited to, MRAM, RRAM,
PCM, FeFET, 2D, photonic, etc.
• In-memory computing circuit designs based on CMOS or post-CMOS
technologies
• In-memory computing architecture, compiler
• In-memory computing applications
• In-memory computing software and hardware co-design

Submission Requirements:
Please submit an extended abstract up to 2 pages using the IEEE
conference format to be considered for presenting your work as a poster
and interact with workshop attendees during the poster sessions
(alongside the lunch and coffee breaks). The submission should include
authors name, organization, and email address. IEEE conference format:
https://www.ieee.org/conferences/publishing/templates.html

Submission link: https://easychair.org/my/conference?conf=imacaw22#

Timeline:
Submission deadline:       15/March/2022
Notification of acceptance: 15/April/2022
Final poster submission:        5/July/2022
* All deadlines are until the end of that day, anywhere on earth

Additional Information:
DAC does require all attendees to pay the workshop fee. This workshop
fee includes access to the following:
• Exhibit Floor
• Keynotes
• Receptions (Sunday-Thursday)
DAC will not produce proceedings for workshops, however, the workshop
organizers collect the camera- ready submission and publish them on the
workshop website. Additionally, the authors have the opportunity to
submit an extension of their work to a special issue associated with the
workshop (the specific journal and submission details will be announced
later).
Please note that DAC will not reimburse the organizer or presenters for
any expenses and does not provide any printing services for workshop
posters. The authors of accepted submission should print their posters
prior to the conference and bring them to the venue.

Organizers Contact Information:
Nima Taherinejad (TU Wien): nima.taherinejad at tuwien.ac.at
Alberto Bosio (École Central de Lyon): alberto.bosio at ec-lyon.fr
Deliang Fan (Arizona State University), dfan at asu.edu

Workshop Website: https://www.ict.tuwien.ac.at/staff/taherinejad/iMACAW/

We look forward to seeing you at iMACAW.

Best regards,
iMACAW organizing team

Nima TaheriNejad, PhD
Assistant Professor,
TU Wien, Institute of Computer Technology,
http://www.ict.tuwien.ac.at/staff/taherinejad/

Gusshausstrasse 27-29, Room CA0229
1040 Vienna, Austria, +43-1-58801-384-52

My latest publications (selected short list):
SIXOR: Single-cycle In-memristor XOR @ IEEE TVLSI 2021
Self-aware Data Processing for Power Saving in Resource-Constrained IoT Cyber-Physical Systems @ IEEE Sensors 2022
Sorting in Memristive Memory @ ACM JETCS 2022