[hpc-announce] (CALL FOR PAPERS) SBAC-PAD 2022 - The 34th IEEE International Symposium on Computer Architecture and High Performance Computing
shadi.ibrahim at inria.fr
Mon Feb 14 02:30:56 CST 2022
Call for papers: SBAC-PAD 2022
Deadline for abstract submission: June 17th, 202
Deadline for paper submission: June 24th, 2022
The 34th IEEE International Symposium on Computer Architecture and High Performance Computing (SBAC-PAD 2022)
November 2nd to 5th, 2022
Bordeaux, Nouvelle-Aquitaine, France
The 34th IEEE International Symposium on Computer Architecture and High Performance Computing (SBAC-PAD 2022) will take place from November 2nd to 5th, 2022, in Bordeaux, Nouvelle-Aquitaine, France.
SBAC-PAD is an annual international conference series, which presents research and developments, applications, and trends in Computer Architecture, High Performance Computing (HPC) and Parallel and Distributed Computing technologies. SBAC-PAD is open to faculty, researchers, practitioners, undergraduate and graduate students around the world. Its scientific program is composed from high quality submitted papers, selected by a thorough peer review process.
Cristiana Bentes (State University of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil)
Olivier Beaumont (Inria, University of Bordeaux, France)
Topics of Interest
Authors are invited to submit original manuscripts on a wide range of computer architectures and high performance and distributed computing areas. Topics of interest include (but are not limited to):
● Application-specific systems;
● Architecture and programming support for emerging domains:
(Big Data, Deep Learning, Machine learning, Cognitive Systems);
● Benchmarking, performance measurements, and analysis;
● Cloud, cluster, and edge/fog computing systems;
● Embedded and pervasive systems;
● GPUs, FPGAs and accelerator architectures;
● Languages, compilers, and tools for parallel and distributed programming;
● Modelling and simulation methodology;
● Operating systems and virtualization;
● Parallel and distributed systems, algorithms, and applications;
● Power and energy-efficient systems;
● Processor, cache, memory, storage, and network architecture;
● Real-world applications and case studies;
● Reconfigurable, resilient and fault-tolerant systems;
Cristina Boeres (Universidade Federal Fluminense, Brazil)
Viktor K Prasanna (University of Southern California, USA)
Murali Annavaram (University of Southern California, USA)
Networking and Distributed Systems:
Eirini Tsiropoulou, (University of New Mexico, USA)
Parallel Applications and Algorithms:
Alba Melo (University of Brasilia, Brazil)
Jay Lofstead (Sandia National Laboratories, USA)
Jidong Zhai (Tsinghua University, China)
Papers submitted to SBAC-PAD 2022 must present original research results and must not have been published or concurrently submitted anywhere else.
Paper submission can be done through: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=sbacpad2022
Paper submissions must be in English, 10 pages maximum (including the references), following the IEEE conference formatting guidelines. Papers that do not meet these requirements might be rejected without a review. To be published in the conference proceedings and to be eligible for publication at the IEEE Xplore, one of the authors must register at the full rate and present his/her work at the conference.
The SBAC-PAD 2022 submissions will undergo a double-blind review process, where reviewers do not know the identity of the authors, and vice-versa. Therefore, authors should “blind” their submission adopting the following guidelines:
● The authors cannot include their names, affiliations, funding sources, or acknowledgments in any part of the paper.
● Self-references that are relevant to the work are allowed, but they should not appear in the text in the first person. Instead they should be referenced in the third person, like “Smith et al. found that… .”.
● For the authors’ unpublished work, they need to use anonymous citations.
The program committee will select the top papers as finalists, and one paper will be selected during the conference as the winner and will be recognized as such at the conference closing ceremony. Selected papers will also be invited to submit an extended version to a special issue of the Journal of Parallel and Distributed Computing.
● Abstract submission deadline: June 17th, 2022
● Paper submission deadline: June 24th, 2022
● Rebuttal period: Aug 22nd - Aug 25th, 2022
● Author notification: Sep 5th, 2022
● Camera-ready submission: Sep 12th , 2022
More information about the hpc-announce