[hpc-announce] CfP: Deadline extended for SPMA @ EuroSys 2022

Istvan, Zsolt zsolt.istvan at tu-darmstadt.de
Wed Feb 9 04:18:57 CST 2022

We cordially invite you to consider submitting your recent work to SPMA 2022, to be held co-located with EuroSys'22 on the on the 5th of April in Rennes, France.
As in 2020, the workshop operates with the new name of "Systems for Post-Moore Architectures" or SPMA for short. The core topics of the workshop are the same as in previous years but we'd like to put a special emphasis on non-CPU based processing.

See the workshop website for more details: https://sites.google.com/view/spma22eurosys/home
Please note that this year the workshop deadline has been extended to *18th of February*.

We are planning for an *in person* event, like the main EuroSys conference. The program will feature short and long papers with (potentially preliminary) new results, as well as keynote speakers. As in previous years, the papers accepted to the workshop do not appear in the official proceedings, to avoid "self scooping" for preliminary works.

Greetings from SPMA organizers (and apologies if you received this email from multiple sources),
Antonio Barbalace, Mark Silberstein and Zsolt Istvan