[hpc-announce] Deadline extended: iWAPT 2022 (IPDPS 2022 Workshop, Final deadline: Feb. 20)
ohshima at cc.nagoya-u.ac.jp
Mon Feb 7 06:50:05 CST 2022
:: iWAPT 2021 :: CALL FOR PAPERS
The 17th International Workshop on Automatic Performance Tuning
June 3, 2022 at Ecole Normale Supérieure de Lyon
The iWAPT 2022 will be held in conjunction with IPDPS 2022.
# Important dates
Paper submission due: February 20, 2022 (AOE)
Author Notification: March 6, 2022
Camera ready papers: March 15, 2022
Conference sessions: June 3, 2022
# About iWAPT
iWAPT (International Workshop on Automatic Performance Tuning) is
a series of workshops that focus on research and techniques
that address performance sustainability issues.
It provides an opportunity for researchers and users of
automatic performance tuning (AT) technologies to exchange ideas
and experiences while applying such technologies to improve the
performance of algorithms, libraries, and applications; in particular,
on cutting edge computing platforms.
The full-day workshops consist of invited keynote speaker
presentations and 30-minute presentations of well-founded papers.
Occasionally, exploratory papers are also accepted.
Topics of interest include performance modeling, adaptive algorithms,
autotuned numerical algorithms, libraries and scientific applications,
empirical compilation, automated code generation,
frameworks and theories of AT and software optimization,
autonomic computing, and context-aware computing.
We are particularly interested in autotuning and its relationship
to the following areas (the list is not exhaustive):
* Applying machine learning to autotuning
* Machine-adaptive algorithms
* Automatic program generation
* Performance analysis and modeling
* Adaptive numerical algorithms and libraries
* Multi- and manycore systems, heterogeneous architectures challenges
* Compilation strategies (e.g. iterative and empirical compilers)
* Programming models
* Runtime systems
* Empirical search heuristics
* Power- and/or energy-aware computing
# Paper Submission guidelines
Submitted manuscripts may not exceed ten (10) single-spaced
double-column pages using 10-point size font on 8.5x11 inch pages
(IEEE conference style), including figures, tables, and references.
The IEEE conference style templates for MS Word and LaTeX provided
by IEEE eXpress Conference Publishing are available for download.
Files should be submitted by following the instructions at the
IPDPS 2022 Submission Site (powered by Linklings).
Authors must ensure that electronically submitted files are
formatted in PDF format for 8.5x11 inch paper.
Accepted submissions will be included in the IPDPSW proceedings.
Submission implies the willingness of at least one of the authors
to register and present the paper. The authors may use PDF eXpress,
the IEEE online file converter and validation tool, to complete the
final paper submission process. More details about camera-ready
will also be announced when notification of the paper.
# Program Committee
PC Chair: Che-Rung Lee, National Tsing Hua University, Taiwan
PC Vice-Chair: Satoshi Ohshima, Nagoya University, Japan
* Akihiro Ida, JAMSTEC, Japan
* Boyana Norris, University of Oregon, USA
* Che-Rung Lee, National Tsing Hua University, Taiwan
* Daisuke Takahashi, University of Tsukuba, Japan
* Fei Xu, East China Normal University, China
* Hiroyuki Takizawa, Tohoku University, Japan
* I-Hsin Chung, IBM T. J. Watson Research Center, USA
* Jeremy Johnson, Drexel University, USA
* Jerry Chou, National Tsing Hua University, Taiwan
* Kazuhiko Komatsu, Tohoku University, Japan
* Louis-Noel Pouchet, Colorado State University, USA
* Michael Gerndt, Technische Universitaet Muenchen, Germany
* Osni Marques, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, USA
* Ray-Bing Chen, National Tsing Hua University, Taiwan
* Richard Vuduc, Georgia Institute of Technology, USA
* Ryuichi Sakamoto, Tokyo Institute of Technology, Japan
* Satoshi Ohshima, Nagoya University, Japan
* Shih-Hao Hung, National Taiwan University, Taiwan
* Siegfried Benkner, University of Vienna, Austria
* Takahiro Katagiri, Nagoya University, Japan
* Takeshi Fukaya, Hokkaido University, Japan
* Toshiaki Hishinuma, Research Institute for Computational Science Co. Ltd., Japan
* Weichung Wang, National Taiwan University, Taiwan
* Yusaku Yamamoto, University of Electro-Communications, Japan
# Organizing Committee
* General Chair: Osni Marques, LBNL, USA
* General Vice-Chair: Reiji Suda, The University of Tokyo, Japan
* PC Chair: Che-Rung Lee, National Tsing Hua University, Taiwan
* Finance Chair: Yusaku Yamamoto, The University of Electro-Communications, Japan
* SC liaison: Hiroyuki Takizawa, Tohoku University, Japan
* Web Chair: Hisayasu Kuroda, Ehime University, Japan
* Publicity Chair: Satoshi Ohshima, Nagoya University, Japan
iwapt2022 at iwapt.org
e-mail: ohshima at cc.nagoya-u.ac.jp
High Performance Computing Division
Information Technology Center
More information about the hpc-announce