[hpc-announce] CALL FOR PAPERS: EduPar 2023

Alan Sussman als at cs.umd.edu
Tue Dec 13 11:03:01 CST 2022

13th NSF/TCPP Workshop on Parallel and Distributed Computing Education,
to be held in conjunction with IPDPS '23.

May 15, 2023, St. Petersburg, Florida, USA

Workshop Website: https://tcpp.cs.gsu.edu/curriculum/?q=edupar23

EduPar brings together individuals from academia, industry, and other
educational and research institutions to explore ideas, challenges, and
experiences related to Parallel and Distributed Computing (PDC) pedagogy
and curricula.  We invite unpublished manuscripts on a broad range of
topics pertaining to the teaching of PDC topics in the Computer Science
and Computer Engineering curriculum, as well as in other domain-specific
computational and data science curricula.  We are accepting submissions
for Full Papers (6-8 pages), Posters (2-page abstract), and Peachy
Parallel Assignments (cool and inspirational assignments ready for
others to adopt; 2-page abstract).  See the conference website (link
above) for details on topics of interest and submission types.

Important dates:
Papers due: January 13, 2023
Posters due: January 13, 2023
Peachy Assignments due: January 13, 2023
Paper Author Notification: February 18, 2023
Poster and Peachy Assignments Author Notification: February 18, 2023
Final versions of Poster abstracts and Peachy Assignments due: February
28, 2023
Camera-ready papers due: February 28, 2023

Contact Steven Bogaerts (stevenbogaerts at depauw.edu) with any questions.