[hpc-announce] Final Program for PDADS 2022 Virtual Workshop is coming Monday August 29 2022 - Registration is FREE!

Seal, Sudip sealsk at ornl.gov
Wed Aug 24 23:06:54 CDT 2022

Dear Colleague,

Please consider attending the Second International Workshop on Parallel and Distributed Algorithms for Decision Sciences (PDADS) this Monday August 29 2022.

The registration for this VIRTUAL workshop is FREE and the online registration form can be accessed at:

hxxps://framaforms.org/icpp22-free-pre-registration-1656607917

The final schedule for the workshop program can be accessed at:

hxxps://www.csm.ornl.gov/workshops/PDADS2022/program.html

PDADS started in the middle of the pandemic as a virtual workshop and continues to remain virtual this year. The hope is that in coming years, we can all meet in person to maximize our interactions and further grow the workshop in its scope and attendance.

A nascent workshop such as the PDADS greatly benefits from the attendance of diverse pools of researchers. So, we hope that you will encourage your colleagues, collaborators and students to also register and attend this workshop.

We look forward to seeing you at the workshop this Monday!

With best regards,
PDADS 2022 Chairs