[hpc-announce] IIoTBDSC 2022 and submission due on 26 August 2022

Victor Chang vic1e09 at soton.ac.uk
Wed Aug 17 02:14:27 CDT 2022

Dear colleagues,

We have 1 high-quality conference: The 3rd International Conference on Industrial IoT, Big Data and Supply Chain (IIoTBDSC 2022). Submission deadline is extended till August 26, 2022. We have the support from top scholars and 14 competitive journals. We hope you can consider submission. Please visit http://iiotbdsc.com/2022/ . Thanks in advance.

Thanks and regards,

Victor

About the Conference: The 3rd International Conference on Industrial IoT, Big Data and Supply Chain (IIoTBDSC 2022)

Conference Date: September 23-25, 2022
Venue: ONLINE
Submission: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=iiotbdsc2022 due on August 26, 2022 (If you have any questions, please write to iiotbdscconference at 126.com .)

About IIoTBDSC2022

We live in an interconnected world that different smart devices and people are connected together. The advancement of high-tech services and reliability, efficiency, speed and accuracy of services have become crucial and popular in many aspects. The key elements include the Industrial Internet of Things, Big Data and Supply Chain.

The Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) is a platform that allows a network of devices (sensors, smart meters, etc.) to communicate, analyze data and process information collaboratively in the service of individuals or organizations. Big Data (BD) has core values of volume, velocity, variety and veracity. Supply Chain requires the modern advancement and support from IIoT and Big Data, to make all services efficient, fast, accurate and reliable. These three can combine and work together to produce greater impacts and contributions as follows. First, the issues surrounding IIoT devices, their interconnectedness and services they may offer, including efficient, effective and secure analysis of the data IIoT produces. Often machine learning and other advanced techniques, models and tools, and issues of security and trust are related. The maturity of IoT technologies can grow and become part of our everyday lives. Second, BD can be jointly used with machine learning, AI, statistical and other advanced techniques, models and methods, which can create values for people and organizations adopting it. Forecasting, deep analysis and analytics can help identify weaknesses and make improvements based on different analysis. Third, suppliers can know the updates on their stocks and demands. Manufacturers and transport companies know the workloads, destination and resource distributions. Finally, customers can know the real-time updates of the delivery of their goods. Investors can better decisions on their goods, resources, sales and management. Supply chain can reach a greater sustainable ecosystem with the help of IIoT and Big Data.

This conference brings the experts, practitioners, scientists and decision-makers from academia and industry together. Our aim is to foster a strong, lively and well-connected international research community. We welcome innovative ideas, concepts, services, techniques, research outputs and business practices.

Conference History

IIoTBDSC2021(The 2nd session of IIoTBDSC2021) was successfully held on October 15-17, 2021 online, and all of the accepted papers had been published in conference proceedings by International Conference Proceeding Series, and submitted to ISI Proceedings (ISTP/CPCI), EI Compendex, DBLP, SCOPUS, Google Scholar for indexing.
More information on publication of IIoTBDSC2021, please hit the link: https://www.spiedigitallibrary.org/conference-proceedings-of-SPIE/12128.toc

Important Dates

Final Submission Due: August 8, 2022
Notification of Acceptance: August 31, 2022
Final Version with Copy Right: September 10, 2022
Conference Date: September 23-25, 2022

Journals

Some of the best papers of IIoTBDSC2022 will have the chances to be recommended to SCI / EI journals for publishing, In such case, the papers must be significantly changed after improvement and expanding - usually, at least 30% changes are requested.

Collaborating journals
We will work with a number of high quality and indexed journals (SCI, SSCI, EI, ESCI, ABS, Scopus) including:

1. Cyber Security and Applications https://www.keaipublishing.com/en/journals/cyber-security-and-applications/

2. Expert Systems Wiley (WOS SCI Q2, ABS/AJG 2): https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/pb-assets/assets/14680394/Financialization_EXSY_SI_proposal_01%20(002).pdf

3. Big Data, Mary Ann (WOS SCI Q1): https://home.liebertpub.com/cfp/big-data-and-the-internet-of-things-in-complex-information-s/365/

4. International Journal of Business and Systems Research (Scopus, ABS/AJG 1): https://www.inderscience.com/jhome.php?jcode=ijbsr

5. IJOCI (papers on Scopus):https://www.igi-global.com/journal/international-journal-organizational-collective-intelligence/1140

6. Electronics (WOS SCI Q2): https://www.mdpi.com/journal/electronics/special_issues/conference_iiotbdsc2022

7. IET Software(SCI Q4 ) : https://ietresearch.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/17518814

8. International Journal of Grid and High Performance Computing (IJGHPC)(EI): https://www.igi-global.com/calls-for-papers-special/international-journal-grid-high- performance/1105

9. Computer Assisted Methods in Engineering and Science(WOS ): https://cames.ippt.pan.pl/index.php/cames/about/submissions

10. Intelligent Automation & Soft Computing: https://www.techscience.com/iasc/special_detail/flivcca

11. Frontiers in Digital Health: https://www.frontiersin.org/research-topics/39077/blockchain-technologies-in-healthcare

12. Mathematical Problems in Engineering(WOS SCI Q4): https://www.hindawi.com/journals/mpe/si/360391/

13. Computational Intelligence and Neuroscience(WOS SCI Q4): https://www.hindawi.com/journals/cin/si/572169/

14. Renewable & Sustainable Energy Reviews(WOS SCI Q1): https://journals.elsevier.com/renewable-and-sustainable-energy-reviews/forthcoming-special-issues/intelligent-integration-of-renewable-energy-resources

For details, please visit http://iiotbdsc.com/2022/ . Many thanks!